Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

White boi’s clean up fresh bbc seed good. It’s like they were meant to. My wives bull told me all of the cucks he knows does it. Some may not like it but they all do it. He said most do it with gusto. He said they eat their wives like it’s their last meal, ?. You can’t pull them away when it’s cleanup time

White boi’s clean up fresh bbc seed good. It’s like they were meant to. My wives bull told me all of the cucks he knows does it. Some may not like it but they all do it. He said most do it with gusto. He said they eat their wives like it’s their last meal, ?. You can’t pull them away when it’s cleanup time

It's intensely erotic. The submission of the white male!

th_01.jpg

We had discussed this many times prior to our most recent experience. She and i were so much turned on with the idea. Once we had our first bareback experience i was still hesitant to do that. She spreaded her legs and with her little encouragement we did that. Her bbc bull fucked her 8 times during two consecutive nights which ended up me cleaning her orally. It was also a great satisdaction for our bull.

We had discussed this many times prior to our most recent experience. She and i were so much turned on with the idea. Once we had our first bareback experience i was still hesitant to do that. She spreaded her legs and with her little encouragement we did that. Her bbc bull fucked her 8 times during two consecutive nights which ended up me cleaning her orally. It was also a great satisdaction for our bull.

All three of us are winners.

tumblr_n29szzRQcN1trw0fgo1_500.jpg

Back