Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I do it because it is exciting and fun. It tastes fine and does good things for my wife but it has nothing to do with power or natural order.
PRECISELY it is for our wives full pleasure nothing to do with power or order
he has a BIG COCK , SHE WANT'S AND GETS IT
any guy with a BIG COCK will do BLACK OR WHITE.
me i'm there to provide her with any extra's to enhance her pleasure

When Mrs J was dating A ,we frequently went down on her after the other one had came in her, sometimes after we had both cum in her we would both clean her together. But we NEVER sucked cock. At her gangbang earlier this month, I sucked the cum of 5 men out of her cunt and arse as well as from the other lady that was there. Lovely. See Our story so far.
that is so fucking hot I think I am going to have to read your story
if that bits anything to go by.

i suspect many men eat other men's cum but do not know it, i have seen other men lick my wife not aware that i had filled it before they arrived. I do not think most men eat pussy so they are safe. I have licked freshly deposited loads of her nipples and belly and feet and taken lots from the depositer directly in my mouth and it is not sweet or tasty

Licking my wife’s black lovers sperm from her pussy is a privilege and an honor for me. It is the ultimate submission of white cucks to their superior. The only sad part for me is I never get to see it deposited. My wife keeps me on the sidelines. But when she gets home it’s all mine.
Too bad you don't get to watch it as to me, that is the one of the hottest things ever to watch. The other is her cumming on his cock. But at least you get something !

Back