Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

My wife and her lover lay on the bed naked making out while i take turns licking her and sucking his cock and balls. When she is ready I lay on my back with my head at the edge of the bed and she straddles my face doggy style and sometimes she sucks me and him while I lick her to a frenzy. Soon I see him walking up to her ass and he looks down at me with a smile before his cock and balls are all that i can see. He rubs his cock on her slit and pushes it in just a bit and when he pulls it out a little juice drips onto my face. Often he shoves his wet cock into my mouth and just leaves it there with my head pushed hard onto the mattress. Then she lifts her ass wanting him in her and he obliges first pushing in and out a bit deeper with each shove. His balls graze my nose and flecks of their juice drips. Soon he is in her all the way and pumping her hard and then they push themselves down on my face so my tongue can touch. I lick her wet juicy clit while he fucks her and i lick his shaft and balls as they slide over my face filling my eyes and rubbing over my nose and tongue. Sometimes he pulls out and fucks my face pushing his leaking cock down my throat making me gag. I can tell when my wife starts to cum by the amount of cream on his cock and her noises and i can feel his cock swell as he starts to shoot his load into her. As he pumps cum leaks out onto my mouth and face and when he finishes he sometimes stays inside her for a while . When he pulls out his limp cum covered cock falls into my mouth to be cleaned and it is followed by a rush of cum from her pussy that i have no choice but to swallow. She then sits up and as I lick her to another orgasm the rest of their cream drips into my mouth sometimes running down my cheeks. Of course we do other things and sometimes he cums in my mouth or onto her so i have to lick it up and sometimes we do repeats or they fuck alone while i watch
That is so HOT!

Сам вид, когда он в нее кончает, делает последние фрикции... и, удовлетворенный, вытаскивает член их ее киски.... а она лежит, блаженно - уставшая... раскинув ножки..... киска красная, губки раскрыты..... вся в своем и его соке...... вагина приоткрыта, еще не успела закрыться после того, кок он вытащил член... а потом из киски начинает вытекать сперма.... тихонечко.... или быстро.. по разному.... мало или много..... и удержатся, не начать целовать киску, вылизывать губки и промежность и не могу....

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
If you are eating a Black mans sperm from your wife's pussy I think it;s him that's marking his terrain and by eating his sperm in that manner you are agreeing that he is your superior.

My wife and her lover lay on the bed naked making out while i take turns licking her and sucking his cock and balls. When she is ready I lay on my back with my head at the edge of the bed and she straddles my face doggy style and sometimes she sucks me and him while I lick her to a frenzy. Soon I see him walking up to her ass and he looks down at me with a smile before his cock and balls are all that i can see. He rubs his cock on her slit and pushes it in just a bit and when he pulls it out a little juice drips onto my face. Often he shoves his wet cock into my mouth and just leaves it there with my head pushed hard onto the mattress. Then she lifts her ass wanting him in her and he obliges first pushing in and out a bit deeper with each shove. His balls graze my nose and flecks of their juice drips. Soon he is in her all the way and pumping her hard and then they push themselves down on my face so my tongue can touch. I lick her wet juicy clit while he fucks her and i lick his shaft and balls as they slide over my face filling my eyes and rubbing over my nose and tongue. Sometimes he pulls out and fucks my face pushing his leaking cock down my throat making me gag. I can tell when my wife starts to cum by the amount of cream on his cock and her noises and i can feel his cock swell as he starts to shoot his load into her. As he pumps cum leaks out onto my mouth and face and when he finishes he sometimes stays inside her for a while . When he pulls out his limp cum covered cock falls into my mouth to be cleaned and it is followed by a rush of cum from her pussy that i have no choice but to swallow. She then sits up and as I lick her to another orgasm the rest of their cream drips into my mouth sometimes running down my cheeks. Of course we do other things and sometimes he cums in my mouth or onto her so i have to lick it up and sometimes we do repeats or they fuck alone while i watch
You are describing cuck paradise.

i suspect many men eat other men's cum but do not know it, i have seen other men lick my wife not aware that i had filled it before they arrived. I do not think most men eat pussy so they are safe. I have licked freshly deposited loads of her nipples and belly and feet and taken lots from the depositer directly in my mouth and it is not sweet or tasty
That’s what have happened to me . You can find my story few pages above

I have many times from several of my past partners. My ex-wife and I discussed this in depth once.
For me I wanted to suck her regular lovers cock the first time I saw it spring out fully erect from his boxers when she removed them.
I knew right away after seeing him naked and his cock erect he was physically more fit, bigger, stronger and viril than I was; we had gotten lucky and successfully found our willing alpha male she was attracted too.
Also, his cock was so much longer and bigger than mine and his ample balls, also made me feel inferior to him sexually and I knew he was going to fuck her better than me and do things I was not capable of.
She had complained I was smaller than her ex-husband anyways, so I knew it was in the her mind already she wished my cock was bigger.

Finally, After he fucked the hell out of her the first time and she told him to cum inside her pussy I knew, eventually as we got more familiar I would want and need to show them both a level of submission and acceptance of
1. Her realization and later verbal admission he pleased her way more than I ever could and she wanted to slow down sex with me for a bit and concentrate on fucking him more often.
2. His new role of her primary sexual provider and show him how thankful I was that he pleased my wife so well and how much bigger and better his large cock fucked my wife's pussy than mine.

So, I began to lick his sperm from her pussy and got to like doing it.

My ex-wife said it made her loose sexual attraction for me by doing that but on the other side of the coin it increased her desire to have sex with her lover, Eric even more.
And finally progressing to sucking his cock infront of her after he became her boyfriend and a part of our lives firmly established the line that I submitted to his superior cock fucking my wifes pussy better than me and that I also understood he was the boss when around, alpha , me beta and help carve a physical sexual role for me in their own sexual relationship as a helper and cleaner. By doing those things and more I could be present with them more and we could still be a couple even with him over at the house with us or while fucking.
Even when we would go to stay at his house I became famliar with all his toiletries, bringing things over he didn't have and keeping a pillow there to sleep on his couch as they both insisted when over there, they space from me and slept together, alone with the door shut, texting me when they needed me to bring them something like water, lube, food or a wet rag to wipe down her pussy/his cock so they could stay in bed and cuddle together.

So sensual walking in his bedroom, typical bachelor with them naked sweaty under the sheets cuddled together holding each other telling each other how much they loved and cared for each other while I wiped them off and let them know how happy I was for them and us to have Eric as a part of our lives/family and how happy he makes my wife.

When we would be alone, if she came home I would lick her if it was dried from the night before or a lunch/dinner visit to his apartment on the way home and that also, would spark deep talks between us about the state of things, her feelings about him,me and what we were doing.
So it also served as a catalyst for conversation to further solidify our maritial bond as an opportunity to tell each other how much we loved each other, were not threated or jealous by her/my feelings and a reminder its ok to be truthful with me about him when im licking his sperm from her pussy that may have been in there a day or a few hours. Kinda an "oh yea,he is licking another mans sperm from me and liking it, why should I feel bad about being open and honest with my feelings for him and us when doing that turns me off from him sexually. Often us talking how its improved our marriage, sexually. and increased her love for me because she could see I wanted her to be happy and satisfied and that my libido was low, I didn't fuck her enough or eat her pussy much and she needed and deserved to have an alpha male to fuck her and fulfill her sexual needs in our marriage and also just have fun and be with some other male who would just come over that was attractive so she could suck his cock, get fucked, dominate us both and then leave., on a superfiscial level below stepping in for me to fulfill my martial sexual responsibilities as a husband.

Which I did and also made her enjoy me doing it when he would be over and see it as she could see I knew she was in love with his superior black cock.

Back