Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

So a serious question:
Seeing this on video is one thing. The one time this happened for real was not like in the movies.
When she got home, most of it was gone. It was sticky and what little cum was left was slimy and cold. There was no hot frothy creamy cum. I think unless you are right there you’ll get the cold leftovers. It was an honor to do even just that.

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I haven’t lick BBC sperm from my wife’s freshly fucked pussy but I have cleaned her after she’s been with white lovers. She had a a Welsh boyfriend for a while who had a rather large Cock and she used to come home after he had seeded her and get me to clean her pussy. She would say things like “can you taste that welsh cum in me? And I love how his big cock gets deep in me when he cums and I love his balls slapping on my arse as he pounds me deeply”. She used to really get off talking that way as I cleaned her and so did I. Still do!

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I am not married but have had a few white girl friends that I have eaten creampies from both vaginal and anal. I did not feel like I was marking my territory but felt like I was showing out black master that not only was she his to do with as he pleased but so was I.

Back