Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

It's been over 3 years since my wife had her first experience with getting laid by someone other than myself. That pleasure went to an old university friend a roommate of mine, Edwin. The fact that he's black and hung like a small horse were real bonuses. After Edwin got it into her to its balls he unloaded the first of several loads of hot cum deep in her hot wet swollen pussy within minutes. After they each had numerous orgasms, they broke for a much need rest. They were both laying naked on the bed as Edwin began to get anxious again, it was then that Pam, my wife, suggested that maybe I should give her dripping pussy a tongue bath. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't and didn't. Edwin and Pam have had several get togethers since then and the topic always comes up. So far I haven't been able to comply .... Pam is always wanting me to promise I'll do it .... I keep promising I will .... sometime! Sometime hasn't happened yet .... but sometime it probably will!

Well, it's taken almost another 3 years for this to happen but last night it happened! I cleaned Pam's poor pussy after it was slam based by her favourite (if not only) black lover, Edwin! We're currently in Paris where we've spent the last several days on a business/vacation trip. Edwin joined us from Berlin two days ago! Anyway, the facts.

After dinner last night we went back to our suite where Pam put on her finest skimpiest negligee she had. Edwin got the message loud and clear, within minutes they were going at each other. I had been drinking a little more than they which made me a little more hornyer than usual. I can't recall the time or sequence of the events but I do recall both Pam and Edwin challenging me to lick Pam's pussy clean! Their challenge came as a dare! A dare is a sure fire way of getting me to act and they both knew it! I never realized that Edwin had blown a full load of cum into Pam simply because I was under the impression I would have had known if it had happened, consequently I dove right in! It didn't take long to realize that in fact Edwin had blown a full load of his hot cum, maybe two, into Pam's beautiful white swollen horny wet pussy! Pam however, perhaps because of the thought of me being between her legs licking her out, had a firm grip on my head and was about to climax! This, combined with my own excitement, the job simply had to be finished! Disappointing my beautiful wife was not now an option!

It wasn't as a terrible experience as I for a long time expected it to be, in fact, it wasn't bad at all! In summary, yes, I must now be added to the growing list of guys who has licked their wife's pussy clean after it's been loaded with a black mans cum!

Last edited:
Well, it's taken almost another 3 years for this to happen but last night it happened! I cleaned Pam's poor pussy after it was slam based by her favourite black (if not, only) black lover, Edwin! We're currently in Paris where we've spent the last several days on a business/vacation trip. Edwin joined us from Berlin two days ago! Anyway, the facts.

After dinner last night we went back to our suite where Pam put on her finest skimpiest negligee she had. Edwin got the message loud and clear, within minutes they were going at each other. I had been drinking a little more than they which made me a little more hornyer than usual. I can't recall the time or sequence of the events but I do recall both Pam and Edwin challenging me to lick Pam's pussy clean! Their challenge came as a dare! A dare is a sure fire way of getting me to act and they both knew it! I never realized that Edwin had blown a full load of cum into Pam simply because I was under the impression I would have had known if it had happened, consequently I dove right in! It didn't take long to realize that in fact Edwin had blown a full load of his hot cum, maybe twice, into Pam's beautiful white swollen horny wet pussy! Pam however, perhaps because of the thought of me being between her legs licking her out, had a firm grip on my head, was about to climax! This, combined with my own excitement, I simply had to finish the job, disappointing my beautiful wife was not now an option! It wasn't a terrible experience as I for a long time expected it to be, in fact, it wasn't bad at all! In summary, yes, I must now be added to the growing list of guys who has licked their wife's pussy clean after it's been loaded with a black mans cum!
Good job!

Well, it's taken almost another 3 years for this to happen but last night it happened! I cleaned Pam's poor pussy after it was slam based by her favourite black (if not, only) black lover, Edwin! We're currently in Paris where we've spent the last several days on a business/vacation trip. Edwin joined us from Berlin two days ago! Anyway, the facts.

After dinner last night we went back to our suite where Pam put on her finest skimpiest negligee she had. Edwin got the message loud and clear, within minutes they were going at each other. I had been drinking a little more than they which made me a little more hornyer than usual. I can't recall the time or sequence of the events but I do recall both Pam and Edwin challenging me to lick Pam's pussy clean! Their challenge came as a dare! A dare is a sure fire way of getting me to act and they both knew it! I never realized that Edwin had blown a full load of cum into Pam simply because I was under the impression I would have had known if it had happened, consequently I dove right in! It didn't take long to realize that in fact Edwin had blown a full load of his hot cum, maybe two, into Pam's beautiful white swollen horny wet pussy! Pam however, perhaps because of the thought of me being between her legs licking her out, had a firm grip on my head and was about to climax! This, combined with my own excitement, the job simply had to be finished! Disappointing my beautiful wife was not now an option!

It wasn't as a terrible experience as I for a long time expected it to be, in fact, it wasn't bad at all! In summary, yes, I must now be added to the growing list of guys who has licked their wife's pussy clean after it's been loaded with a black mans cum!

lucky guy,,,,,

Yeah i used to with my ex gf (gf at the time), i always enjoyed it but she just loved it, we always had a female led/humiliation based sex life even before we tried cuck stuff so it wasnt too much of a leap.

We broke up on good terms and she occasionally sends me snaps of her pussy after shes been fucked to tease me and i miss it so much

I've always been rather submissive. So licking a black man's cum out of my wife's (now ex) pussy was totally exciting.
It's a very submissive act. And with a tiny (3.5") penis, it was the only thing I could do to turn my ex-wife on. The only thing that was more submissive was sucking his cum out of my wife's shithole. Then Sucking his cock clean. I guess only a person with a submissive nature would truly understand.
Wow you must have really loved her that such an amazing and totally selfless act. I’m very envious of you and wish I had the opportunity
So humbling and yet empowering
emotionally really challenging I suspect omg I’d so love to do that x hmmm

Back