Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I have many times. The first time was accidental, the BBC she was fucking had broken his condom and came inside her. I had already gone down on her after she realized he came in her, the room was dark. We later talked about how hot the act was, the next bull we had tested and we all decided to play without condoms. Before meeting we talked about me going down on her after he came in her. We have never looked back. The same bull we play with regularly now, he has pushed me to now taking his load straight from his cock when he pulls out. He also has gotten me to massage and lick his balls while he is fucking my wife. These are things we never would have thought would have happened in the past.

We figure at this point I have had GALLONS, and that I have actually swallowed more sperm than SHE has!! LOL While she is more than willing to swallow her Lovers sperm, she prefers it be deposited as DEEP inside her belly as possible and rarely does anyone miss that opportunity!! My "job" is to clean her up orally afterwards as she tells me about her latest indiscretions.........LOVE IT!!

CW

Last night wife and I met a black friend who we knew was a heavy cummer. I wanted to try eating a cream pie. Wife has fucked blaks before some came in her mouth and a few in her pussy. I mostly took sloppy seconds and she would like his cum and mine off my dick. So last night we met our friend who was going to cream pie her.After ten min of fucking he pulled out ad came in her mouth. She swallowed most of it and her face and lips were covered in cum. Seeing this I began kissing her and licking up his cum, never did that before it was hot. He then fucked her again and this time ame inside her,not as much cum as the mouth one. I then began to clean out her pussy for five min. she and I loved it Tasted good the cum and her pussy juice. Recomed that you try it.

When someone blows a load in your mouth it is like getting a mouth full of foam and if the load is big it spurts out around his cock. As he keeps pumping and sliding his cock in and out of your moth the cum runs down your chin and over your face. If there is not a lot of cum it just stays in your mouth but if the guy shoves his cock in deep and lets loose the cum flows down your throat and you do not even taste it. If you are on your knees servicing a cock it can be different again. Sucking cock is hard on the neck muscles and jaws and maybe your throat as well and no cum does not taste good

Last night wife and I met a black friend who we knew was a heavy cummer. I wanted to try eating a cream pie. Wife has fucked blaks before some came in her mouth and a few in her pussy. I mostly took sloppy seconds and she would like his cum and mine off my dick. So last night we met our friend who was going to cream pie her.After ten min of fucking he pulled out ad came in her mouth. She swallowed most of it and her face and lips were covered in cum. Seeing this I began kissing her and licking up his cum, never did that before it was hot. He then fucked her again and this time ame inside her,not as much cum as the mouth one. I then began to clean out her pussy for five min. she and I loved it Tasted good the cum and her pussy juice. Recomed that you try it.
White pussy juice mixed with black cock cum is like a delicious cocktail. My gf used to tongue kiss me after sucking my own dick from her pussy. So for me it wasn't unusual to taste cum mixed with pussy cream. Next step was to suck his cock. Hey, it comes from your wife's pussy! Nothing wrong with it.

Love watching wife with black men began eating cream pies about a year ago and really like it she has one black friend with a nine inch cock we see him twice a month. he only cums in her pussy then makes my wife clean the left over cum off his cock and balls. I have started eating her after the fuck and really like doing it. we did one last night and she loved having her pussy cleaned

Question for the wifes/gf's only please:

Do you want your husband to lick you clean after your black lover cums in or on your pussy?

Do you enjoy it?

Do they enjoy doing it?

Thanks.

Question for the wifes/gf's only please:

Do you want your husband to lick you clean after your black lover cums in or on your pussy?

Do you enjoy it?

Do they enjoy doing it?

Thanks.

We have yet to experience BBC, but I would welcome my BF licking me out/drinking cum and seeing him suck my black lovers dripping cock. I know he has wanted to try this and it turns him on, which in turn turns me on. I also wouldn't mind having me and my BF cum on our faces by a BBC.

Back