Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Yes. On a couple of occasions.
First time was with my ex-wife, we'd arranged a meet with a black guy we'd met previously but at the last minute our baby sitter dropped out so I took her to the bar and left her there. They got back to his and I received several video calls of them together. Then it went quiet.
When the taxi brought her home no sooner was she through the door before she was spread eagled on the sofa with my head between her thighs licking her soaking and leaking pussy clean before I entered her and quickly added my own to the mix.

Last edited:
The second and first/last time I licked my wifes pussy after a BBC had shot his spunk in her was when we met a black guy from a swing site and went back to his hotel. I watched/filmed them together before he finished off very vigorously into his condom. As he withdrew his exceptionally large cock it was obvious it had split and his cum was leaking from her.
I did nothing then but when we got home I licked her sodden pussy clean before mounting Lou myself.

For most husbands, the smell of their wife's fucked pussy is so intoxicating and overwhelmingly arousing, it's only natural for them to want to taste that cum as it drips out of their women's cunt. Even better is knowing that it's a Black Cock that got to stretch their wives out.

7837283.jpg

Many times now over the last year as well as lots of cream pies from white guys in the past. Sarah has always enjoyed my oral skills as I know just how to get her off and she feels me going down on her after sex with someone is an important part of involving me as well as taking advantage of my skills.

It is also one of my favourite things to do as part of the lifestyle.

Many times now over the last year as well as lots of cream pies from white guys in the past. Sarah has always enjoyed my oral skills as I know just how to get her off and she feels me going down on her after sex with someone is an important part of involving me as well as taking advantage of my skills.

It is also one of my favourite things to do as part of the lifestyle.
I agree, and I believe that most cucks see it the same way.

For most husbands, the smell of their wife's fucked pussy is so intoxicating and overwhelmingly arousing, it's only natural for them to want to taste that cum as it drips out of their women's cunt. Even better is knowing that it's a Black Cock that got to stretch their wives out.

Nothing more than I would like than to see my wife's BBC lover emptying his seed inside her like that.

No it is a sign of our acceptance to the natural order of things: blackman owns the wife, who owns the husband. It is also a show of respect to the blackman, that his seed is NEVER, EVER WASTED.
I agree with you completely. As white cuckolds we will never be the equal to our black masters. Our role is to serve them and obey them including dropping to our knees to suck their cocks whenever commanded and of course it means we have the honor of licking his superior black cum from our wives and daughters so that not one drop is wasted.

Very nic

[/QUOTE

Very nice picture and I bet it tastes good also. Lucky cuckold!

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I would not sorry..but just watching and maybe joining in for some dp would be more than enough. Or fucking her while she sucks the bull or vice versa. But nothing like that...sorry I still feel like I’m masculine. No way I would after doing such an act

Back