Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I have and sucked her bulls cock clean at his and her insistance. She said it made her more attracted to her lover and it showed her I accept his dominance over us both and her preference and need for his bigger and better cock over mine. It makes her comfortable to see me submit to him that I accept and submit to him being my wifes preferred lover with a hung cock and that is the alpha male when he is around us. For her its an obvious signal I submit to her attraction for him and that she needs other bigger men and cocks inside her and for me to accept that. Licking his creampie from her turns everyone on and I enjoy her sitting on my face while I do it or licking her while she is getting fucked. She really enjoys the role reversal and loves that for the bull or bulls she wants me to lick her clean, that I understand how she sees their standing as lovers and doms over me. Licking another man, a black mans creampie from her pussy is very intimate, erotic for us all and for the bull, I am showing him I accept his role as master and am there to help assist them both with helping faciliate them having bareback sex. Allowing and seeing another mans cum inside your womans pussy, especially knowing it came from a huge black cock and there is a lot of it, is very erotic, especially when you know how much bigger he is than me and how much better he felt inside her. Even if she isn't at a point she can openly admit it. But once she can, and screams out how much she wants him to cum inside her pussy and starts humiliating me, then good things are ahead. It eventually leads to her wanting me to suck him dry, which I do for her. It shows her I accept his hung cock pleasing her and cumming inside her, hopefully to breed her (fantasy). But lets face it, she is there for sex, a big cock and a guy to cum inside her. How erotic to lick it out and that same creampie get her pregnant. And you liked him dry as well. Eventually helping them have sex as she her belly swells. Having the baby, feeding it in front of him, then handing it off to you so she can fuck her baby daddy and you continue to lick them dry or not? I would gladly hold off licking her clean if she wanted to keep it all in there to get pregnant and limit my cleaning to her drip? Which brings up another topic, when they have sex around the house and she drips out on the leather furniture or floor, I also lick that up or intentionally sit in it so their essence is on my clothes or rub it on me.
That is fucking hot!

i love clean up duty on my wife. i love watching her take strangers cocks knowing i get a meal of cum at the end yum. i love laying under her in 69 as a bbc fucks her doggy and i lick her clit and his cock and balls . then lick her pussy clean of his cum and suck his cock clean

i suspect that many people like the fantasy but have not really experienced either licking up cum or sucking a big cock or fucklicking. All are hard work and cum does not taste sweet or like honey but more like javex at times. Having a big cock in your mouth is hard on your jaw muscles and throat and the owner of the cock is likely to want to shove it in all the way when he gets hot enough

i suspect that many people like the fantasy but have not really experienced either licking up cum or sucking a big cock or fucklicking. All are hard work and cum does not taste sweet or like honey but more like javex at times. Having a big cock in your mouth is hard on your jaw muscles and throat and the owner of the cock is likely to want to shove it in all the way when he gets hot enough

i agree
but its more about being used then enjoyment ... inst:):mstickle::mstickle: it

I have done this one time for a female friend. I have never had sex with her myself but would certainly love the chance but it won't ever happen I don't think. Anyway, we were talking one day about black into white, I brought it up, she didn't. But I wanted to get her reaction about this very topic of clean up. I expected her to frown on it but amazingly she didn't.

Actually she looked intrigued about it. One thing led to the next and she told me that she had been with one black guy and liked it. Kidding around I told her she should get her another one and try this out. I said you won't let me have that pussy so why not at least allow me to do that. She said she just might think about that some. Anyway we did end up doing the deal. She didn't let me watch her. Hell she didn't even let me see that pussy. Ha, she told me she didn't want me to see her naked that I would wear a blindfold. lol. She called it lick the cum from the donkey or something like that.

But I was all for it because I always did want to eat that pussy and this was my chance. But I did also want to try clean up anyway because.....Well, I just wanted to and yes I would do it again without hesitation.
Did you tell her that you would appreciate it if she could fuck more black so that you can clean her cunt?

Back