Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Everything begins with the bull undressing the wife . . . to getting down to fucking her . . . and then the finale of cumming inside that pussy!
Dsoul, your posts are great fun to read and very sexy, but that is why you are a bull and not a husband. After the bull gets off, then the husband goes down on her, but that is still not the finale. The finale is when you spend the night rocking a colicky baby or when your eyes tear up with naches as your youngest ******* receives a Master's in Engineering or you hold your wife's hand as she slowly forgets your name in a nursing home. There is a lot more in a relationship to come after the man's orgasm.

Since my hubby is not aware of my activities with my bull, I do try to do it to him whenever i get at a chance. When i am going back to my hubbys, at times i make lick my pussy as soon as possible. Whever he asks, i would say that i was wet down there thinking about him the all day, it turns me on more seeing the the white cream dripping on to his face and mouth.

A bull once told me that cumming inside of me created a chemical bond that made me his....and it was hard to argue with as the more I got the more I craved it. I see my husband cleaning me as the same thing....it's my way of bonding with him after the fun and it reinforces his place as my little cuckold

A bull once told me that cumming inside of me created a chemical bond that made me his....and it was hard to argue with as the more I got the more I craved it. I see my husband cleaning me as the same thing....it's my way of bonding with him after the fun and it reinforces his place as my little cuckold
I believe your post is EXACTLY how we feel. At first her bull used condoms and it wasn't the same as when he cums in her, as he does now. My wife was reluctant to have me eat her pussy after at first but now loves it and says the same thing you did, it re-inforces my role as her cuck and it is a strong boding between us

Since my hubby is not aware of my activities with my bull, I do try to do it to him whenever i get at a chance. When i am going back to my hubbys, at times i make lick my pussy as soon as possible. Whever he asks, i would say that i was wet down there thinking about him the all day, it turns me on more seeing the the white cream dripping on to his face and mouth.
Baby he knows im betting.

Back