Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I once french kissed a woman after she had at least 10 other men's spunk in her mouth at a gangbang - which is something that I thought I'd never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever do.
To be honest there was no taste difference compared to any other kiss.... tongues involved as well.

And this is coming from a 100% straight guy, who has no interest in the typical cuck lifestyle, but a huge hotwife lifestyle fan who loves vaginal sloppy seconds.

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I love to lick her clean right after the bull have emptied his cum in her, I love the taste and that is a real turn in for her and the bull as well, usually after I am done lick cleaning they start all over gain.

I eat the creampie all of the time, regularly..... as in last weekend. My wife now will spread her legs and motion me to get between them and then push my head down and hold it down until she cums; almost always.

I also eat her lovers' sperm, either after they cum on her body or in her mouth in which case she snowballs with me. I love the taste of men's cum and have eaten lots. I especially love eating her lovers cum, it puts me in my cuckold place. As, someone noted earlier, if you are not eating your lovers cum, are you really a cuck?

And yes, I have drank directly from the hose as she watched.

A good cuck should never hesitate when it comes to cleaning pussy. He especially shouldn't be afraid to admit to such to his wife's lover, and beg him to fuck his wife deep as well to cum inside her for him to take care of the cleanup afterwards.

No hesitation! Just delicious black owned pussy to clean!

Back