Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I eat the creampie all of the time, regularly..... as in last weekend. My wife now will spread her legs and motion me to get between them and then push my head down and hold it down until she cums; almost always.

I also eat her lovers' sperm, either after they cum on her body or in her mouth in which case she snowballs with me. I love the taste of men's cum and have eaten lots. I especially love eating her lovers cum, it puts me in my cuckold place. As, someone noted earlier, if you are not eating your lovers cum, are you really a cuck?

And yes, I have drank directly from the hose as she watched.
Mmmmm.... we love the same hot action! No BBC cream is ever wasted.

Attachments

• Mary creampie running.JPG
    Mary creampie running.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 101
It's been over 3 years since my wife had her first experience with getting laid by someone other than myself. That pleasure went to an old university friend a roommate of mine, Edwin. The fact that he's black and hung like a small horse were real bonuses. After Edwin got it into her to its balls he unloaded the first of several loads of hot cum deep in her hot wet swollen pussy within minutes. After they each had numerous orgasms, they broke for a much need rest. They were both laying naked on the bed as Edwin began to get anxious again, it was then that Pam, my wife, suggested that maybe I should give her dripping pussy a tongue bath. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't and didn't. Edwin and Pam have had several get togethers since then and the topic always comes up. So far I haven't been able to comply .... Pam is always wanting me to promise I'll do it .... I keep promising I will .... sometime! Sometime hasn't happened yet .... but sometime it probably will!
Do it you want to anyway

Back