Have you ever bet your wife's ass?

I was wondering if any of you has ever (win or loose) put your wife ass on the line for a bet (ex: BJ, full sex etc...)

And how did she took it?
Yes. A few times. Mostly she's aware that she's involved in something but she's happy to perform any sexual deed but not thrilled with the individual. Usually it's someone she dislikes strongly......u could jump to hate. She's pretty left sided. Someone cocky bully type or rather unattractive that she agrees to go high stakes if we win to really stick it to them. But usually they're sticking in her or making her do something humiliating on a level that's not embarrassing past the night

I (Brook )was the prize to the winner of a goddamn Domino game. I'm serious. I was in highschool and just partying with these guys who I'd hooked up with before, in the 'hood, I was there to hook up anyway. The winner and his homeboy brought me into the house and we just stripped, me to my thigh-highs and we had sex. Thankfully I kinda wanted to bang both of them anyway. Didn't think it was gonna be at the same time. I do specifically remember that for some reason I wanted them to wear condoms and they tossed them away and...well, they came in me.

Last edited:
Back