Have you ever bet your wife's ass?

My husband made a bet with me that he would buy me a pair of Manolo Blahnik's shoes that i was in love with (over 5000€)if i went to the park where ****** are,and return with 100 € worth of blowjobs (blowjobs go for 20 €)...he had to buy me 8 pairs when i returned home with over 800 €

My husband made a bet with me that he would buy me a pair of Manolo Blahnik's shoes that i was in love with (over 5000€)if i went to the park where ****** are,and return with 100 € worth of blowjobs (blowjobs go for 20 €)...he had to buy me 8 pairs when i returned home with over 800 €
Did you suck 40 dicks a day? I like whores who like to work with their mouths, they suck my cock perfectly

I wish I was one of those 5 lucky bastards

I would never bet against a sure thing. Given my promiscuous slut wife's love of variety in men and their cocks, it is a sure thing that even if I bet her ass that I would take the pot, and I won; she would still wind up on her back in the nude with her legs spread wide, ready to take the losers' cocks and hot cum loads deep into her hot womanhood. When it comes down to my wife being fucked and seeded, she always wins.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 56
Back