Have You Been Cuckshamed for a Bull’s Impregnation ?

Many cuckold couple would love to have half black baby but the real cuckshame and bashing comes from the family members. This is the only thing which prevents them from having a baby but I do believe with the increase in normalization of interracial relationship and cuckolding through mainstream media the situation might change in future.
Im certainly agree with u. We should be pioneers and help to naturalize interracial cuckoldlife since it saves our marriage for whole life. Specifically in old-ages when our children would leave us, we need to renew our life since we want and have rights to live.

Im certainly agree with u. We should be pioneers and help to naturalize interracial cuckoldlife since it saves our marriage for whole life. Specifically in old-ages when our children would leave us, we need to renew our life since we want and have rights to live.
Age is just a number. Old people has every right to enjoy their life the way they wants. Cuckold marriages are the perfect tool to save your sexless marriage from divorce. Hotwife and cuckold are connected to each other emotionally at a soul level so no need to be insecure about bull.

Many cuckold couple would love to have half black baby but the real cuckshame and bashing comes from the family members. This is the only thing which prevents them from having a baby but I do believe with the increase in normalization of interracial relationship and cuckolding through mainstream media the situation might change in future.
what if you told your family that your semen is sterile and that you would be seeking artificial fertilisation so you can have children together with your wife? Wouldn’t that make a difference - at a later time if you suddenly had your own baby with her “what a miracle!”

14 pregnancies here.
Needing more.
I am looking to settle down now but I still have a strong drive to breed. A woman or couple that could have more for me on the side while I have a normal life and relationship would be great. They can connect with their siblings when older/ready. My older ones know about each other and my breeding. They reach out and love one another.

It’s truly bizarre, considering the amount of in vitro pregnancies, sperm donors for impotent men, etc. The idea that a husband would want a Bull to breed his wife isn’t even that far-fetched to begin with. It’s 100% a social taboo and construct.

Why go to a sperm bank when you can get seeded by an Alpha Bull? Why adopt a baby because your husband is impotent?

Also, in relation to BBC if people find it problematic that the baby is black then isn’t that just - racism?
I always find it weird that people have such an issue with it. I feel like letting your white wife get bred by a bbc is the least racist thing you could do, it shows that you fully support the black community, and it's really progressive.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
I can't wait to see the black baby when he is born. Please post the picture when the time comes.

I would love to have my bull's offspring rather than my boyfriend's. I want strong genes for my children. My boyfriend will help me raise them.
And you have every right to choose, after all, it's your chi ldr en, it's your generic future that's at stake, mixing your genrs with good genes ensures your lineage will carry on, about your husband, he'll still have the joy of raising your k id s, he love you and your ki ds are 50% you

my wife's friend told her about her work in the IVF clinic!
and they help women get an interracial baby! for starters, a woman must take birth control pills so as not to get pregnant from her hubby! at the same time, they add some powders to the husband’s food so that he feels rectal dysfunction, weakness. After that, they invite them for examination and, of course, declare that the hubby has weak sperm and is not able to produce full-fledged offspring, then they offer artificial insemination, but at some point they lead the couple to the fact that the baby who was conceived at the moment of orgasm is much more viable than the one that was introduced artificially! Well, they offer a choice of men who can breed this wife! of course, most of them are black in parallel explaining to the Man that if he is against interracial children, then perhaps he is a latent racist.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
Nice keep raising black baby's 👍

I very much hope that this intolerant state in our society will change soon, for a white man it is very difficult if his wife has a baby from her bbc, but I am very grateful that I have such a wonderful wife and men like me have a very small penis we are very lucky that our women don't leave us because of it and we have to understand and accept when modern women are looking for a lover

I would love to have my bull's offspring rather than my boyfriend's. I want strong genes for my children. My boyfriend will help me raise them.
yes, my wife also preferred children from our bbc because she said the genes are much stronger she wanted me to support her she also had big concerns if she gave birth to a ******* by me he would also have a very small penis like me and therefore my wife has decided to choose a bbc as the ******* of our children

Would love to see her belly now.

yes, my wife also preferred children from our bbc because she said the genes are much stronger she wanted me to support her she also had big concerns if she gave birth to a ******* by me he would also have a very small penis like me and therefore my wife has decided to choose a bbc as the ******* of our children
Black women discouraging each other from having the seed of small dick men. They will abort them.

Last edited:
I very much hope that this intolerant state in our society will change soon, for a white man it is very difficult if his wife has a baby from her bbc, but I am very grateful that I have such a wonderful wife and men like me have a very small penis we are very lucky that our women don't leave us because of it and we have to understand and accept when modern women are looking for a lover
It's even more difficult for an Indian couple to have a baby with black man but things will change in future. Need to be optimistic 😊

Back