I have been a cuck for a year. Here to help.

Hey everyone,

My wife has been cucking me for a year now with superior black men, as she should. It has been very hard but even more rewarding. I want to help anyone trying to get into the lifestyle, or struggling while in it. Also open to talk to other experienced cucks, couples, hotwives, or bulls!

Hey everyone,

My wife has been cucking me for a year now with superior black men, as she should. It has been very hard but even more rewarding. I want to help anyone trying to get into the lifestyle, or struggling while in it. Also open to talk to other experienced cucks, couples, hotwives, or bulls!
DM us tell us about you plse

What's biggest fantasy of cuck husband? Anything specific

I am bull. Just want to know
For me it's watching BBC hit spots I could never reach. To see my wife in sexual ******* and have orgasms just from penetration alone which I only provided twice in our marriage. Then to see her love the experience and become addicted to it. I want a BBC to open her up to her sexuality and give her something she'll never forget or be able to do without.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

What's biggest fantasy of cuck husband? Anything specific

I am bull. Just want to know
well my fantasy is to be out with my gf and some well hung black guy come up and start flirting with her and she goes along with it like at a bar in a restaurant right in front of me while she starts making fun of how small i amthen basically take u back to a room or whatever strip me down to my lil chasity cage while he make me watch and eat it at the same time

well my fantasy is to be out with my gf and some well hung black guy come up and start flirting with her and she goes along with it like at a bar in a restaurant right in front of me while she starts making fun of how small i amthen basically take u back to a room or whatever strip me down to my lil chasity cage while he make me watch and eat it at the same time
Exactly I had similar date

I took her on dinner
Husband followed and watched outside

Later

Watched inside

Hello,
help is appreciated. I have long since given it up as impossible with my wife. She has always refused and I have not been able to move forward.
How can I try to move forward, what do you suggest?

Very similar fantasy but I would be there completely en femme and would love for a guy or two to hit on us when we are out as ladies!

Hey everyone,

Welcome get verified first,you'll have quality condos, if ya wanna help out, spread the cause,show us how u support the LS

Hello,
help is appreciated. I have long since given it up as impossible with my wife. She has always refused and I have not been able to move forward.
How can I try to move forward, what do you suggest?
sometimes, this LS has to happen organically. my wife resisted, initially, for several years. when the need became overwhelming she took the leap.

but, it had to be for her reasons, not mine. it was her choice with my support.

second way is, your wife will meet someone, very innocently, who lights the fuse. then she is off to the races.

good luck.

sometimes, this LS has to happen organically. my wife resisted, initially, for several years. when the need became overwhelming she took the leap.

but, it had to be for her reasons, not mine. it was her choice with my support.

second way is, your wife will meet someone, very innocently, who lights the fuse. then she is off to the races.

good luck.
Hello,

yes, that's exactly what I think, if she doesn't decide or doesn't want it, it's impossible. It has to be something that comes out of her.

The second possibility is more possible, but also difficult. She is very shy, and it is not easy for her to meet people.

The truth is that I have lost hope that it will happen.

I have been trying to get my hot California wife to fuck men for years...so far its just HOT pillow talk...for her to be fucked, trained and crave a black dominant man would be a dream come true.....I need someone to help me with this!!! Central Coast, CA

I have been trying to get my hot California wife to fuck men for years...so far its just HOT pillow talk...for her to be fucked, trained and crave a black dominant man would be a dream come true.....I need someone to help me with this!!! Central Coast, CA
Come to fresno and ill help you put with this wont fake or flake

Back