Does cuckolding help the relationship?

So can being pussyfree. It allows the cuck to suck cock, which many of us hubbies with teensy peepees really want.
Nah I think that might just be you bruh, lol not gay or bi here not that there's anything wrong with it if that's what you're into. I just like to record the look on her face when she takes a HUGE cock.

Yes absolutely. We were talking about it for years. Once she started seeing other guys our relationship has gotten so much stronger. She loves the attention and the smack talk turns both of us on. It might not be for everyone but works for us.
Good to hear

It could drive a wedge I would have thought

It depends on what you consider „helping the relationship“. I am a bull in a relationship with a married couple. The cuck hubby hasn’t had sex with his wife for several years by now. She does not consider him a sexual partner anymore. Their relationship has completely changed from a regular marriage to what it is right now. Yes there is still intimacy between her and cucky but not in the way as it is between her and I. I have passionate sex with her and I get to enjoy everything that comes with it while he only gets the „scraps“. I believe he adapted to this situation and I think he likes it the way it is. Maybe you could consider it as „helping the relationship“ since the both of them seem to be happy. Has the relationship grown stronger? Idk. The relationship I have with his wife certainly has. The relationship he has with his wife is strong in a sense but it so different to what it was that I do not know if I’d call it „stronger".

It depends on what you consider „helping the relationship“. I am a bull in a relationship with a married couple. The cuck hubby hasn’t had sex with his wife for several years by now. She does not consider him a sexual partner anymore. Their relationship has completely changed from a regular marriage to what it is right now. Yes there is still intimacy between her and cucky but not in the way as it is between her and I. I have passionate sex with her and I get to enjoy everything that comes with it while he only gets the „scraps“. I believe he adapted to this situation and I think he likes it the way it is. Maybe you could consider it as „helping the relationship“ since the both of them seem to be happy. Has the relationship grown stronger? Idk. The relationship I have with his wife certainly has. The relationship he has with his wife is strong in a sense but it so different to what it was that I do not know if I’d call it „stronger".
Good ensignt

Have you other partners?

There's no blanket response to this. It not only depends on the relationship, but on both members of the relationship and their individual needs, wants, and desires. Relationships are like snowflakes. No two are identical. For us it has been essential; my wife has very strong desires to sleep with other guys, black men in particular, and has made clear that she has zero interest in being monogamous, and, in fact, has never been capable of monogamy in ours, or, any other relationship she's ever had. This fits perfectly with my preference for being a cuckold, so, it has kept us solid for 20 years.

On the other hand, a couple consisting of one partner who isn't 100% into it is flirting with disaster.

This is a lifestyle ripe with potential relationship destroying landmines, and unfortunately, there's no sure fire way to know how it will end when you enter into it. It's been amazing for us, and continues to be, but it's also destroyed a lot of other marriages.

That's life. You risk your life every time you get into your car and you risk your marriage every time another man gets into your wife. Do your best to minimize the risks, enjoy the ride, and reach your destination together ,or stay off the road.

Anyone that pretends that they can give you a definitive answer to your question is either hopelessly naive or actively trying to fuck you over.

Last edited:
Back