Have You Been Cuckshamed for a Bull’s Impregnation ?

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
This is the natural result of cuckold marriage, the dominant masculine sexual bull-male breeds our wives, the cuck is happy to be the loving devoted *******-provider, just the thought of a bull man breeding my wife makes my head spin with excitement 😀

there will always be the shame associated wit getting pregnant by a black man
Sadly this is still true. I won't go into our experiences 30 years ago (ancient history) but they're concerns still valid today. We made sure to live in large communities where being mixed race wasn't so alien. It's a lot easier today but still a concern. Family reaction will differ of course, even within them. Again, it's easier today but far from accepted. Cuckshaming will always exist,. I've even run across it on this site. Whether it will still be public is something to be seen.

Sadly this is still true. I won't go into our experiences 30 years ago (ancient history) but they're concerns still valid today. We made sure to live in large communities where being mixed race wasn't so alien. It's a lot easier today but still a concern. Family reaction will differ of course, even within them. Again, it's easier today but far from accepted. Cuckshaming will always exist,. I've even run across it on this site. Whether it will still be public is something to be seen.
We need to serve as examples that this is normal.

We are just going to do what Amerikkka does to blacks now ,create a system that keeps their population between 13 to 15 percent. Don't worry we have had the best teachers of how to keep just enough of a people around to exploit and profit off of them.
Oh yeah? How do we keep their population at 15%? I wasn't aware of this system.

This is the natural result of cuckold marriage, the dominant masculine sexual bull-male breeds our wives, the cuck is happy to be the loving devoted *******-provider, just the thought of a bull man breeding my wife makes my head spin with excitement 😀
You remind me of how excited a white dad was on NBA draft night. They are a married wyt cpl but the mom was bred by a black NBA dad. No one looked happier than that little wyt cuck. The announcer even said that the young player hit the genetics lottery, as they show the little wyt cuck dad so proud. Lmao, that part was hilarious. Look up Jackson -Davis draft.

Last edited:
My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
So did you have the baby?

You remind me of how excited a white dad was on NBA draft night. They are a married wyt cpl but the mom was bred by a black NBA dad. No one looked happier than that little wyt cuck. The announcer even said that the young player hit the genetics lottery, as they show the little wyt cuck dad so proud. Lmao, that part was hilarious. Look up Jackson -Davis draft.
My wife's bull is black, I am completely pussy-free, so if he breeds my wife the baby will not be white, it will be his. Going anywhere with the baby, people would know I'm a cuck and my wife is having sex with a black man, but I too would be proud. I enjoy being a cuck 😊

I can't seem to find it on YouTube? I'm dying to see it.

Back