Have You Been Cuckshamed for a Bull’s Impregnation ?

Many cuckold couple would love to have half black baby but the real cuckshame and bashing comes from the family members. This is the only thing which prevents them from having a baby but I do believe with the increase in normalization of interracial relationship and cuckolding through mainstream media the situation might change in future.
that is 100% correct its the family reaction that cause the problems

How exciting! Is this the first for you both?
What age are you guys? And i hope you will be in the delivery room and feel proud to hold and forever take care of the ch1ld.
And yes, your donor choice and amount of donors is nobodys business.
Enjoy and congratulations to you both 😊

My wife is now officially pregnant with our bulls baby, it’s definitely not mine because I havnt been allowed to penetrate her for months now. We are very nervous but also beyond thrilled and excited! We hope that our families buy our story that she’s pregnant with a donors baby. Either way we are going to love and care for our baby like my own.
My family is alittle racist so that definitely has us kind of worried.
congrats man. is the bull going to stick around ? I hope everything goes well. that may be us in the future. you never know. a friend of mine told me the 3 F rule. If they aren't financing you, feeding you or F*** you, they have no say. so it's no one's business who's the dad or how things went down. best of luck.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
This was all good until the last stupid sentence. Sheesh.

Many cuckold couple would love to have half black baby but the real cuckshame and bashing comes from the family members. This is the only thing which prevents them from having a baby but I do believe with the increase in normalization of interracial relationship and cuckolding through mainstream media the situation might change in future.
total nonsense !!! having fantastic sex with a Black Gentleman is wonderful for a wife !
Raising a kid is totally something else ! not a game at all !

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
how stupid !!!

Back