Have You Been Cuckshamed for a Bull’s Impregnation ?

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
I feel like I see this everywhere, and most surprisingly here. How is it irresponsible for a sub to let a Bull give his wife strong seed for a beautiful baby? This should be celebrated. A pregnant wife and a responsible cuck husband make a perfect environment for offspring. You do realize adopted children are also not the offspring of their parents? Let us be happy and be happy for us.

Most human societies are just not progressive enough to accept or even appreciate cuckold relationships (jealousy or insecurity plays a great role here). And even among cuckold couples there seems to be a majority who is against or discourages from deliberate pregnancies resulting from unprotected encounters with the wife's lover.

It’s truly bizarre, considering the amount of in vitro pregnancies, sperm donors for impotent men, etc. The idea that a husband would want a Bull to breed his wife isn’t even that far-fetched to begin with. It’s 100% a social taboo and construct.

Why go to a sperm bank when you can get seeded by an Alpha Bull? Why adopt a baby because your husband is impotent?

Also, in relation to BBC if people find it problematic that the baby is black then isn’t that just - racism?

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
The way it should be

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
My Life goal !

I feel like I see this everywhere, and most surprisingly here. How is it irresponsible for a sub to let a Bull give his wife strong seed for a beautiful baby? This should be celebrated. A pregnant wife and a responsible cuck husband make a perfect environment for offspring. You do realize adopted children are also not the offspring of their parents? Let us be happy and be happy for us.
You have basically described our marriage! A bull impregnates my wife, and the bull, my wife and I all share in the sexual pleasures. His DNA and that of my wife combine to create a beautiful baby. My wife and I have the family we desired; there is no jealousy, hatred, or racism. Only unequaled love.

Thh
You have basically described our marriage! A bull impregnates my wife, and the bull, my wife and I all share in the sexual pleasures. His DNA and that of my wife combine to create a beautiful baby. My wife and I have the family we desired; there is no jealousy, hatred, or racism. Only unequaled love.
This brings me great hope for the future. In about a decade we should see a lot of white families with mixed offspring. Nature is only taking it's course, but our very un-natural society is fighting against nature as usual.

I totally agree on all points. To take it further, those cuck cpls that apposed don't want the willing natural couple to show them up. They feel jealous and even more in the closet from the natural cuckold cpl. So they say ,ahh please don't breed you will make us all look bad. Go adopt a stranger that's brown. To make us afraid and ashamed cucks feel better about ourselves.
Ask yourself are you a Natural cuck cpl?
Or an Unnatural cuck cpl?
It’s truly bizarre, considering the amount of in vitro pregnancies, sperm donors for impotent men, etc. The idea that a husband would want a Bull to breed his wife isn’t even that far-fetched to begin with. It’s 100% a social taboo and construct.

Why go to a sperm bank when you can get seeded by an Alpha Bull? Why adopt a baby because your husband is impotent?

Also, in relation to BBC if people find it problematic that the baby is black then isn’t that just - racism?

I'm on the team that if you want to be a cuckold, be a real cuckold and be prepared for anything, especially if your wife wants to have a bull's baby...I also think that if it wasn't meant to be natural, it wouldn't be so pleasant for the hotwife and the bull....Furthermore, there is a cruelty that I find beautiful in all of this, which is your wife choosing another male to impregnate her and ending your lineage!....and that I believe is the true way to a real cuckold!

Many cuckold couple would love to have half black baby but the real cuckshame and bashing comes from the family members. This is the only thing which prevents them from having a baby but I do believe with the increase in normalization of interracial relationship and cuckolding through mainstream media the situation might change in future.

Couldn’t have said it better!

Back