Have I gone too far?

Angie gallo

Female
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Woke up this morning to the sound of my shower running. Next to me is a hung black stud, his limp bbc crusty from love fluids. Cum all over me. Realizing the other black man was in my shower made me wonder if I’ve gone too far. My husband left me and my desire for bbc is ever increasing. Every night more and more lovers come into my bed. I love it, I hate it. I can’t say no. I want to return to a normal life but the power of bbc is too strong. This is what I’ve become. Well, the guy is out of the shower with a huge hard-on. Gotta get back to work. Help me!5E95987D-27F0-44CE-B34A-24EF97E8F81A.jpeg

Woke up this morning to the sound of my shower running. Next to me is a hung black stud, his limp bbc crusty from love fluids. Cum all over me. Realizing the other black man was in my shower made me wonder if I’ve gone too far. My husband left me and my desire for bbc is ever increasing. Every night more and more lovers come into my bed. I love it, I hate it. I can’t say no. I want to return to a normal life but the power of bbc is too strong. This is what I’ve become. Well, the guy is out of the shower with a huge hard-on. Gotta get back to work. Help me!View attachment 1597064

No just enjoy it and savor being fucked really good.

Woke up this morning to the sound of my shower running. Next to me is a hung black stud, his limp bbc crusty from love fluids. Cum all over me. Realizing the other black man was in my shower made me wonder if I’ve gone too far. My husband left me and my desire for bbc is ever increasing. Every night more and more lovers come into my bed. I love it, I hate it. I can’t say no. I want to return to a normal life but the power of bbc is too strong. This is what I’ve become. Well, the guy is out of the shower with a huge hard-on. Gotta get back to work. Help me!View attachment 1597064
No way...keep going, girl.

Why would you EVER think you've gone too far?

Did your hubby leave you for good? I thought he supported you for going black and do you really want to quit being black cock owned? What about your daughters?

["Angie gallo, post: 1616334, member: 98781"]
I used to think that my libido was insatiable. As I have gotten older, I have started looking for other values. You probably went farther than you intended to go and need to stop and reevaluate what you really want out of life. Great sex is not the ultimate value, but it sure is nice when it is happening. Find the goals that are more important than sex and you will decide what you really want out of your lovers.

Back