Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
My lovers tear my pussy up!They try to ruin me for my husband and are constantly pumping me fulla cum and stretching my little pussy wider and wider!I must admit I prefer feeling my pussy stretch to accomodate their huge thick cocks and when they cum my body trembles and kicks.My husband knows he cant do that to me and I freely open my legs to feel it again and again.
;)I will briefly explain the situation to you! The vagina is made of muscled fibers! they have the ability to stretch! little detail to be trained for that.after a very long time they have regained their full fortune! so nothing terrible of this! but there is a risk that the vagina will not close completely! are likely to infiltrate bacteria and cause various diseases! more another time!

My pussy has been destroyed for my hubby and most white guys but thats ok Im all about pleasing my fine black lovers and they love stretching me wide and deep,so be it!
interesting opinion! how was it destroyed? Are you confusing the concepts - stretched or inflamed? for me destroyed means torn! and this already means surgical intervention! you probably felt like being destroyed by the experience! ;)

My pussy has been destroyed for my hubby and most white guys but thats ok Im all about pleasing my fine black lovers and they love stretching me wide and deep,so be it!
interesting opinion! how was it destroyed? Are you confusing the concepts - stretched or inflamed? for me destroyed means torn! and this already means surgical intervention! you probably felt like being destroyed by the experience! ;)

The one BBC we played with, I sat and watched and wanked for over 10 hours seeing her take is 9" + cock in every position possible, she began squirting after her 3rd orgasm and we lost count after the 10th one. she still craved more, but the BBC was done in lol hope you like the pic of her pussy? she also wore her wedding dress that night
the last pic was the bedspread after.View attachment 618548 View attachment 618549
View attachment 618548 View attachment 618549 View attachment 618551 View attachment 618548 View attachment 618549 View attachment 618550 View attachment 618551
What a sloppy blower out hole she has now nothing but BBC will ever fo her any good now!

Back