Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
I remember the first time my wife had her first 9.5 inch and thick cock. She looked at me while he was fucking her and said "omg baby, he's boring out my pussy!" That was so hot and she enjoyed that big black dick so much. When we fuck, I start talking to her about a bbc and her pussy explodes. It's all so damn hot.

bcw105_-415-jpg.1512173

I feel it for a couple days after vagional. I know I'm very loose for about three days. Inside however my husband said he notices the biggest difference, claiming that I feel bigger even deeper than before I was ever with a black lover. Now anally that's another story. My asshole is permanently gapped as where my pussy will recover after 7-10 days. Ya it's hot, I cum now just from hubby rimming me!

I feel it for a couple days after vagional. I know I'm very loose for about three days. Inside however my husband said he notices the biggest difference, claiming that I feel bigger even deeper than before I was ever with a black lover. Now anally that's another story. My asshole is permanently gapped as where my pussy will recover after 7-10 days. Ya it's hot, I cum now just from hubby rimming me!
That sounds very hot

Not destroyed but well stretched and now well trained.

I would agree to this statement.. BUT there is a now difference in her pussy. Before she became a IR Hotwife, She would have to 'warm up a bit' when I had sex with her. Now she can accept me completely almost right away.. She is not really any looser, but she can handle deep strokes much sooner than she used to.

At first she could not handle her Bulls length without pain when he bottomed out.. Now its NOT a problem and he goes in to the hilt.. so she HAS been trained to take large cock without too much pain..

I would agree to this statement.. BUT there is a now difference in her pussy. Before she became a IR Hotwife, She would have to 'warm up a bit' when I had sex with her. Now she can accept me completely almost right away.. She is not really any looser, but she can handle deep strokes much sooner than she used to.

At first she could not handle her Bulls length without pain when he bottomed out.. Now its NOT a problem and he goes in to the hilt.. so she HAS been trained to take large cock without too much pain..
How exciting and erotic!!!

Back