Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
My pussy was super tiny and yes my pussy has been totally destroyed by relentless pounding by thick,hard black cocks!!!But its only noticed by my husbands little white dick when he keeps falling out lol but to black guys my pussy is a tight little white pussy that they love to stretch,and I love it too the way they stretch me and pound the ******* out of me!!!!

My pussy was super tiny and yes my pussy has been totally destroyed by relentless pounding by thick,hard black cocks!!!But its only noticed by my husbands little white dick when he keeps falling out lol but to black guys my pussy is a tight little white pussy that they love to stretch,and I love it too the way they stretch me and pound the ******* out of me!!!!
Such a wonderful description... Very fucking exciting, thrilling, arousing and erotic... Mmmm

I remember the first time my wife had her first 9.5 inch and thick cock. She looked at me while he was fucking her and said "omg baby, he's boring out my pussy!" That was so hot and she enjoyed that big black dick so much. When we fuck, I start talking to her about a bbc and her pussy explodes. It's all so damn hot.
WOW!!!

I fucked my first black guy when I was 15. My hubby, BF at the time, and I double dated with this black couple. Hubby and he were good friends on the football team. We eventually swapped and Tim fucked me. :devil: He had a longer but skinny dick that my Hubby who has a fat dick. I enjoyed it and fucked him a couple dozen times after that as well as blew him 3 or 4 dozen times. Ever since we have been swapping, I have fucked black and white guys as we are swingers. Probably fucked a hundred BBC by now and the same with other races. My pussy seems to come back after a few days to its original size. It takes almost a week for it to come back if I do a very large gang bang or pull a train - both of which I LOVE;) I love fucking BBC because I like the difference in the color contrast of my skin and a black dick. Go to periodic parties for couples where there are a lot of BBC there to service us wives.
sounds like you met your soul mate in high school. were you just fucking tim and your future husband in hs? or more guys?

My pussy is very tight. My husband noticed when a Black man would fuck me, because of the way my pussy felt. He said after I started fucking Black men my pussy changed. I am still very tight and love it when a Black man tries to enter me for the first time and has to take his time to fuck into me. It is so much fun hearing them when they realize they can't just ram into my pussy right away.

My lovers tear my pussy up!They try to ruin me for my husband and are constantly pumping me fulla cum and stretching my little pussy wider and wider!I must admit I prefer feeling my pussy stretch to accomodate their huge thick cocks and when they cum my body trembles and kicks.My husband knows he cant do that to me and I freely open my legs to feel it again and again.

Back