Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
I think this a ridiculous concept. My wife has a naturally very, VERY loose pussy, (says she has since she was a young woman) she can take on almost any size diido, if wet enough my hand/fist and has given birth. Obviously, once she has had a large toy, my hand or a large cock she remains even looser for a day or so, then back to her original size. With all that has entered (and exited) her pussy, no cock has 'destroyed' it. Sometimes I think these threads verge on infantile.

I feel it for a couple days after vagional. I know I'm very loose for about three days. Inside however my husband said he notices the biggest difference, claiming that I feel bigger even deeper than before I was ever with a black lover. Now anally that's another story. My asshole is permanently gapped as where my pussy will recover after 7-10 days. Ya it's hot, I cum now just from hubby rimming me!
Hot description! Something I hope I can look forward to experiencing with my wife!
Have you ever tried fisting?

Personally I don't think destroyed is the proper word, how about 'woken up" finally! Has my pussy been ruined for white man by black men...absolutely not! White men ruined my desire for them by their lack of performance! In all our years of swinging with white guys, I was more interested in sex with other woman because that was significantly more pleasureable. I found white guys would cum and run; black guys are more interested in pleasing me then pleasing themselves.

Back