Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
I have to agree with the other ladies here. Destroyed? Nope. I have been opened up and stretched and with that have reached sexual mountain tops I would never had seen. Its not like Michael will be getting pussy anytime soon so literally nothing for me to worry over. I'm grateful to my cuck for giving up my pussy to allow my awakening!

J
Xoxoxo

I have to agree with the other ladies here. Destroyed? Nope. I have been opened up and stretched and with that have reached sexual mountain tops I would never had seen. Its not like Michael will be getting pussy anytime soon so literally nothing for me to worry over. I'm grateful to my cuck for giving up my pussy to allow my awakening!

J
Xoxoxo
I would never describe my wife’s pussy as being destroyed by stretching her so much! I love it and I know she just needs a huge man now to satisfy her which excite me to no end. I just hope one day she will give in to both of our desires!

Mrs J has had 7 black cocks (plus 2 white ones ) in the last year. They ranged in size from 7" to 10", including a 5 man (3 black,2 white) gangbang last week. Her pussy always returns in a day or two to the size it was after giving birth to our 9lb 13oz baby 45 years ago, not destroyed ,still a nice fit for my 7" white cock.

13View attachment 2857494

View attachment 2857497

View attachment 2857499
Glad to hear that other people are enjoying fucking and that she has done a black cock gang bang, she is a perfect wife

J
Xoxoxo
Extremely well said!! Love this

My wife’s sweet little (deep) pussy has been taking BBC coming up on ten solid years. I mean, her pussy is getting pounded by various BBC’s regularly, usually at least 3 times a week, most the time more. To me, her pussy looks and feels the same as ever, nothing different in the way it feels when I get my shot to get some. When it is freshly fucked, wet and swollen from a good BBC fucking, I will say it never looks, smells or tastes better!! with all the cum in it it does feel a little looser at that time but it’s just because it’s so slick and slippery inside from usually 3-4 loads dumped in it from one of her boyfriends. It always amazes me how many times they go at it, it’s never a one and done. DC80D5D2-3162-42E5-B99B-F8F76B17F717.jpeg7D214FD1-FA4E-454E-BD8B-5AF3FA67148D.jpegA1A71737-1058-4352-8475-3756A9A68D5E.jpeg

My wife’s sweet little (deep) pussy has been taking BBC coming up on ten solid years. I mean, her pussy is getting pounded by various BBC’s regularly, usually at least 3 times a week, most the time more. To me, her pussy looks and feels the same as ever, nothing different in the way it feels when I get my shot to get some. When it is freshly fucked, wet and swollen from a good BBC fucking, I will say it never looks, smells or tastes better!! with all the cum in it it does feel a little looser at that time but it’s just because it’s so slick and slippery inside from usually 3-4 loads dumped in it from one of her boyfriends. It always amazes me how many times they go at it, it’s never a one and done. View attachment 2870837View attachment 2870838View attachment 2870839
Nice pics of that long, black shaft disappearing into that pussy. You know that had to feel good for both of them!

My wife just started seeing a bbc a few months ago and prior to that we were using a good sized bbc dildo. I wouldn’t say my wife’s pussy has been destroyed but it’s defiantly well used. When I do get sloppy seconds it’s feels very velvety and is very slick Inside. It’s an amazing feeling. I know my dicklet doesn’t do much for her but for me, pussy is way better when it’s all super slick and stretched out. I can pound away with no fear of hurting her, which is something I can’t say for her bull

Back