Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
She started with 2 BBC but one had to go to work after 2 hours the other carried on fucking her for over 8 hours and this was her pussy when finishedView attachment 1239265
You had better kiss it and make it feel better.

This thread is one of the biggest myths of this fetish. If a woman's vagina is capable of stretching to let a human being out of it, it is certainly capable of stretching to allow a man's penis into it, no matter how big he is. It is purely in your mind that she has trouble accommodating black cock. Even after the roughest largest gangbang, it will heal back to its former shape and tightness given time.

My husband says this is a picture of my pussy before it ever had a block cock in it but as you can tell it did shortly after this picture was taken. The 2nd picture was after a couple of years of black cock, I had maybe been fucked by a couple of dozen black guys. Probably I had been fucked by those 24 different guys somewhere around 100 times. I was still fairly tight then.

P
0130_043.jpg
CBD15.JPG

destroyed ??????????? no never stretched wide yes!!!!! used roughly yes""" black guys do hammer the fuck out of her but I wouldn't class it as destroyed, I have slipped my cock into her much abused cunt and love the feeling to me its heaven just as I hope its going to feel after a gangbang or a severe pounding when she comes home, the more its stretched and filled the more I love the feeling!!!!!

I fucked my first black guy when I was 15. My hubby, BF at the time, and I double dated with this black couple. Hubby and he were good friends on the football team. We eventually swapped and Tim fucked me. :devil: He had a longer but skinny dick that my Hubby who has a fat dick. I enjoyed it and fucked him a couple dozen times after that as well as blew him 3 or 4 dozen times. Ever since we have been swapping, I have fucked black and white guys as we are swingers. Probably fucked a hundred BBC by now and the same with other races. My pussy seems to come back after a few days to its original size. It takes almost a week for it to come back if I do a very large gang bang or pull a train - both of which I LOVE;) I love fucking BBC because I like the difference in the color contrast of my skin and a black dick. Go to periodic parties for couples where there are a lot of BBC there to service us wives.

Back