Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
Personally I do not care for some white guy suggesting our pussies are "destroyed", went through those rumors in high school....oh she is "ruined" wrecked" only for you small weak white guys!!!! I have never been told my stuff is wrecked or destroyed by any well endowed man!!! so...haters gonna hate....
sorry, just touches a nerve...

Personally I do not care for some white guy suggesting our pussies are "destroyed", went through those rumors in high school....oh she is "ruined" wrecked" only for you small weak white guys!!!! I have never been told my stuff is wrecked or destroyed by any well endowed man!!! so...haters gonna hate....
pussy can beat any cock and women who cuck their hubbys and fuck other men are in control of both men, i worship pussy and the women who own them. Women who enjoy sex are not sluts and we should honor them and pray that more women will fuck our sorry asses. Country girl sounds like Neil Young but with a beautiful ass.

pussy can beat any cock and women who cuck their hubbys and fuck other men are in control of both men, i worship pussy and the women who own them. Women who enjoy sex are not sluts and we should honor them and pray that more women will fuck our sorry asses. Country girl sounds like Neil Young but with a beautiful ass.
lol sorry just tocuhed a nerve...neil young?? I dont get it..but thank you anyway I think :)

country girl please understand, got to be your country man, have no lover in the city neil young song from the early seventies when it was csny makes me think of my wife who i love and your ass which i lust for

country girl please understand, got to be your country man, have no lover in the city neil young song from the early seventies when it was csny makes me think of my wife who i love and your ass which i lust for
o...k...anyway...yeah I probably should have just chilled and biten my lip....Im sure it was not meant the way I took it...just having gone through...it personally...just struck a nerve...

Back