Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

Two months of no partying, but don't mind it. Will likely have a small party Memorial Day Weekend in LA with only COVID-19 tested people that test negative. Thanks to Talent Testing, they will begin offering COVID-19 tests next week at $35 per test. Will require that, in addition to up-to-date STI tests, for all the couples/singles that party with us, and for the foreseeable future, until such time as a COVID-19 vaccine is developed/deployed to the masses.

With this quick spreading way of this Virus, has it affected your style of play... i.e. Going to lifestyle clubs or meeting new play partners or is it business as usual?

Are you doing anything different.. is so what?
Absolutely

I am completely rethinking this whole thing.
It’s best left to fantasies.
I have no desire to get sick or infect my family and friends.
no dick is worth that.

This has given me time to reflect on what’s really important. Sex with strangers is no longer on my list.

Well the virus is homogenous for one thing. In the US we are so diverse that it shouldn't hurt us as badly. The other thing is the flu kills way more people every year than this could even hope to killing. I work in a hospital and I'm not bothered.
Hope you’ve revisited this statement

My sweet cuck ordered a strap-on that fits over his cage and a nice thick black dildo to fit into it. Not as good as the real thing of course but it gave me that deep, full feeling and combined with a vibrator led to a great string of orgasms. I just might survive this extended break after all.

It will still NEVER match the real thing.

The wife is a nurse, so we skipped meeting when numbers were on the way up. But for the last month and three weeks she has been tested every week and thank goodness no positive results, so we started meeting our friend at the first of the month and are meeting again this Saturday. Be safe and know who your getting together with.

COVID VACCINATION TRIALS

I understand that they are looking for more African-Americans to participate in the trials designed to establish the safety and efficacy of potential COVID-19 vaccines. Who here is prepared to participate in such trials??? I know they won't be sticking my arm with that germ! Not gonna happen junior!

1597510384858.png

Back