Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

We are all aware that Trump said it was nothing but the flu. It's all about the election for him. However, you should be able to read? This is nothing like the flu. Unlike many countries around the world we've treated this as a political issue not a health issue. That is why we are Number 1! That's why we are banned from 87 countries around the world. They want our tourist dollars but not at the risk of dying.

So for healthy people who are not over weight or have other health issues that make this disease deadly, you will survive round one. What happens when the second phase starts? Covid damages your internal organs and your respiratory system. Now you are no longer among the healthy!

If we had taken this seriously in the beginning we would not have these problems and life would be getting back to normal like other countries around the world. It's time to stop listening to lies and conspiracy theories spread by Trump and Putin. It's time to start listening to your Doctor!

United We Stand. Divided We Fall!

We are all aware that Trump said it was nothing but the flu. It's all about the election for him. However, you should be able to read? This is nothing like the flu. Unlike many countries around the world we've treated this as a political issue not a health issue. That is why we are Number 1! That's why we are banned from 87 countries around the world. They want our tourist dollars but not at the risk of dying.

So for healthy people who are not over weight or have other health issues that make this disease deadly, you will survive round one. What happens when the second phase starts? Covid damages your internal organs and your respiratory system. Now you are no longer among the healthy!

If we had taken this seriously in the beginning we would not have these problems and life would be getting back to normal like other countries around the world. It's time to stop listening to lies and conspiracy theories spread by Trump and Poroshenko. It's time to start listening to your Doctor!

Well said.. Be safe n stay safe bless you

If we had taken this seriously in the beginning we would not have these problems and life would be getting back to normal like other countries around the world. It's time to stop listening to lies and conspiracy theories spread by Trump and Poroshenko. It's time to start listening to your Doctor!

Please stop with the political nonsense. We are number 1 in lots of things - like testing. Our death rates are exceptionally low, better than all of our peer countries. I'd get into more details of why your comments are asinine but this isn't the forum to post stuff like this.

Covid damages your internal organs? oh jeez.... Orange. Man. Baaaaaaad.

Please stop with the political nonsense. We are number 1 in lots of things - like testing. Our death rates are exceptionally low, better than all of our peer countries. I'd get into more details of why your comments are asinine but this isn't the forum to post stuff like this.

Well...

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/04/17/organ-damage

[/QUOTE

Sadly you and people like you are responsible for thousands of deaths, and people who don't die, but suffer damage to their bodies that will end their life much sooner than it needed to be. You and people like you are responsible for the economic down fall of this country that will be devistating. You have been convinced that Doctors and Scientists are stupid and you are smart. You have been convinced that your opinions that you just pulled out of your ass are the same as facts.

Sorry but I'm sick and tired of the Bullshit, lies and conspiracy theories. Your ignorance is Fucking up my life! It's Fucking up your life too! It's time to start listening to your Doctor.

It's deadly, I was banging a co-worker just before they closed the schools down. I would sneak over maybe once every three weeks until she got sick. She started to feel better and thought that she was recovering well. I tell you guys when her friend called me Monday telling me passed away. Reality has set in for me. Wait then Tuesday another co-worker entire family got sick from traveling. Stay home for right now people, it dangerous.

Looks like my message did not load. We are at a nude resort in a rural area. Our cellular connection is a little light at times.
It's time to cut the political crap. This is about life and death. Your Death to be exact. Yes you maybe young and strong, but after you've had Covid and survived, there is always the next round. The first round with Covid damaged your respiratory system and your heart.

This is no joke. This is not a hoax. This is an opportunity to give a lot of your friends millions at the tax payers expense. You might wonder why Kanye West got $2 Million, and the local restaurant you love is going to have to close. They didn't donate to the Trump campaign!

Sadly many of you are risking your life and financial well being, and the lives of others for politics. I keep hearing it will all be over after the election. Why do we have to wait? Why shouldn't we do the right things now and save many lives and Trillions of dollars?

For one thing, ventilators can cause lung damage..to people of all ages....Talk to nurses/doctors who work with COVID people in ICUs.

It's deadly, I was banging a co-worker just before they closed the schools down. I would sneak over maybe once every three weeks until she got sick. She started to feel better and thought that she was recovering well. I tell you guys when her friend called me Monday telling me passed away. Reality has set in for me. Wait then Tuesday another co-worker entire family got sick from traveling. Stay home for right now people, it dangerous.
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Obviously!! and no one knows where the bottom is..... That is why you buy on the way down! Thats Called " Averaging Down"

There's a reason that we were told to stay home, and I'm doing so. I saw trouble coming back in mid-February, so I have restricted my meetups to my married lady friend thirty minutes to the south of me. We've met up exactly four times, and only had sex on the fourth date. She'll be coming over in about three weeks. We were originally going to go to the Italian restaurant across the street from my place, but with recent rising cases I decided that we're going to have dinner at my place before I have my way with her. It's going to be six days before my birthday. Currently this is the only person that I'm seeing, and because she and I both work from home, I'm a lot less concerned that I would be with someone who didn't work from home.

Right now it's hard to meet new people because of it, I am down to only one , but it's not a joke, I lost my blonde bunny to the virus three months ago do to complications. Scary
So sorry to hear of your loss...hope she did not suffer.we all have to be so so careful....be safe

Back