Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

Thanks Muff, it was one of the most terrifying calls from her mom whom I never met but recognized the numerous calls to my phone. Three weeks of horror.
Am so so sorry...I cannot comprehend how devastated you are..one never knows what life has in store for us....sounds like you relationship ran deep.

Definitely. It was slow already from me traveling so much and my wife wanting me to be present, but now you don't want to even come in contact with other people. Very frustrating.

Yes, we worked at the same school for seven years and had been in a sexual relationship for four years. She's dearly missed.
So much tragedy and heart break. Sadly it didn't have to be this bad. I'm so sorry for your loss. I just hope we can start working together. If we don't there will be a lot more of us loosing loved ones.

The first 4 months, like everything, my activity ground to a halt. I didn't leave my house. Then things started to improve and restrictions in my city began to ease. I called up my regular couples and females and set up play dates 14 days out and then we all agreed to impose our own self quarantine until we met. That has worked well for me. I also met a new couple who both contracted the virus and are now covid free and we play regularly because they've developed the antibodies. My play really picked up over the summer and being very cautious has always been top of mind. I've always worn a mask in public, socially distanced and washed my hands regularly and avoided going to places where there are large crowds (i.e. the stores, the mall, restaurants, etc.) and for the most part, so have my playmates. I realize that my approach is not 100% foolproof and although I've managed to avoid the virus so far, I remain vigilant to stay COVID free because I respect how deadly it is. And now that the pandemic is worse than ever, I've decided to shut it down until after the new year.

The first 4 months, like everything, my activity ground to a halt. I didn't leave my house. Then things started to improve and restrictions in my city began to ease. I called up my regular couples and females and set up play dates 14 days out and then we all agreed to impose our own self quarantine until we met. That has worked well for me. I also met a new couple who both contracted the virus and are now covid free and we play regularly because they've developed the antibodies. My play really picked up over the summer and being very cautious has always been top of mind. I've always worn a mask in public, socially distanced and washed my hands regularly and avoided going to places where there are large crowds (i.e. the stores, the mall, restaurants, etc.) and for the most part, so have my playmates. I realize that my approach is not 100% foolproof and although I've managed to avoid the virus so far, I remain vigilant to stay COVID free because I respect how deadly it is. And now that the pandemic is worse than ever, I've decided to shut it down until after the new year.
You do live to your best.. that's nice

Back