Splash Mocha-Ft. Lauderdale August 2024 Roll Call and Question

We will be attending our first Splash Mocha event in August 2024. Not new to the lifestyle and have attended many other events, clubs and are regulars at Temptation Resort. A quick question regarding chastity cages. Do many husbands or partners wear them or are they seldom seen? I do not want to feel out of place if I am caged. Wearing a cage sometimes enhances the Hotwire aspect, but it is not something we practice regularly.
Looking to see who's attending in August as well.

We also will attending in August. It will be our first time. We have attended many hotel takeovers, clubs, interracial parties, but never a Splash event. Looking forward to it. Also would love to hear an answer to mistercosmo question.

We also will attending in August. It will be our first time. We have attended many hotel takeovers, clubs, interracial parties, but never a Splash event. Looking forward to it. Also would love to hear an answer to mistercosmo question.
Hope to see you there...we are going with some friends who have been to 3 splash events now...they are just not into the same type of play as us...which is why I asked on the forum...

There will be many cuckold husbands there representing whether it be caged (the pool party is clothing optional so it's not uncommon to see cages) or wearing shirts especially stating that they are a cuck. You won't feel out of place and in fact it's advertising for meeting those that are into similar play or to meet the guys that are experienced and comfortable. You'll have a great time and I'll see you there.

Last edited:
There will be many cuckold husbands there representing whether it be caged (the pool party is clothing optional so it's not uncommon to see cages) or wearing shirts especially that they are a cuck. You won't feel out of place and in fact it's advertising for meeting those that are into similar play or to meet the guys that are experienced and comfortable. You'll have a great time and I'll see you there.
Thank-You for the reply...hope to see you there.

Why do you want to know? To waste people’s time by addressing your rudimentary questions about swinging etiquette. When you’ve been here over 8 years. So yoh should have a very good idea cuckie. And your wife isn’t remotely interested in anything IR. According to your own posts. So why be so basic. You ain’t got nothing else to do?

Why do you want to know? To waste people’s time by addressing your rudimentary questions about swinging etiquette. When you’ve been here over 8 years. So yoh should have a very good idea cuckie. And your wife isn’t remotely interested in anything IR. According to your own posts. So why be so basic. You ain’t got nothing else to do?
Savage :ROFLMAO:

We will be attending our first Splash Mocha event in August 2024. Not new to the lifestyle and have attended many other events, clubs and are regulars at Temptation Resort. A quick question regarding chastity cages. Do many husbands or partners wear them or are they seldom seen? I do not want to feel out of place if I am caged. Wearing a cage sometimes enhances the Hotwire aspect, but it is not something we practice regularly.
Looking to see who's attending in August as well.
Kinda both. Some wear them, and they are also rare-ish.

100% chance that you will not be the only one is a cage. But also 100% chance that the large majority will not be.

No one is going to judge you, but the overall dynamic we have observed is much more Vixen/Stag rather than Cuckoldress/Cuck.

Agree with everything you said. These non verified profiles are so fake and obnoxious on here and we never respond to non verified DMs. Waste of our time.

Back