Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

Maybe not that good of an idea but it just occurred to me... gloryhole seems like a good 'solution' (not permanent, hopefully) to the issue.
I've never seen the appeal. I like to see, touch and handle the woman. But it's better than nothing.
I'm thinking of trying to make one and get some visits... I'll let you know if anything comes out of it.

Maybe not that good of an idea but it just occurred to me... gloryhole seems like a good 'solution' (not permanent, hopefully) to the issue.
I've never seen the appeal. I like to see, touch and handle the woman. But it's better than nothing.
I'm thinking of trying to make one and get some visits... I'll let you know if anything comes out of it.

Yeah, glory holes totally don't appeal to me. I'm visual and need to see who and what is suckin' on my dick. I mean, even if I knew 100% it was a woman on the other side, it still wouldn't be satisfying or desirable to me to engage in it.

Last edited:
There are some things I will never do in this lifestyle and Gloryhole is right on the top of the list. I am never hard up for sex to resort to such. I have heard sometimes you think its a woman on the other end and its a guy..sucking on your nub
I can abstain from sex for a couple of months..

Last edited:
There are sometimes I will never do in this lifestyle and Gloryhole is right on the top of the list. I am never hard up for sex to resort to such. I have heard sometimes you think its a woman on the other end and its a guy..sucking on your nub
Gloryhole is actually a gay thing. Started in truck stops.

There are some things I will never do in this lifestyle and Gloryhole is right on the top of the list. I am never hard up for sex to resort to such. I have heard sometimes you think its a woman on the other end and its a guy..sucking on your nub
I don't mean going to a gloryhole, I can see gay guys pretending to be women to go there, I mean trying to make one out of cardboard at home and call girls I know and have sex that way. I think it would completely (or almost?) remove the risk of corona infection since it propagates through breath. Well, and touch, but we could clean ourselves with soap afterwards.
Basically the issue is avoiding touching each other as much as possible, and also isolating breath from each other as much as possible. So a gloryhole would do that pretty well, I think.

This virus which the Chinese said they have defeated, I just read an article that 14% of those that got it the first time have gotten it again now.... what ever this ugly virus is, it is no joke

Cabin fever getting women horny love it! :love: At the very least living in a world where people are ****** to become hermits women can't get hit on as much. So when the opportunity arises the #metoo movement will die as most if not all women will crave being perved if the coronavirus ever disappears? :love: :unsure:

Cabin fever getting women horny love it! :love: At the very least living in a world where people are ****** to become hermits women can't get hit on as much. So when the opportunity arises the #metoo movement will die as most if not all women will crave being perved if the coronavirus ever disappears? :love: :unsure:
they may be getting horny but hopefully everyone uses common sense and stays home. its just not worth it.

Back