Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

So many people are carriers and they aren’t even sick..it seems that anyone over 60 who catches it, dies from it. I’d sure like to know who was patient #1 in Hunan(sp), China And how they got it..heard everything from eating weird food, dust from deforestation to Chinese bio-weapon.
Population Control in China and the Ass Clown that made it died apparently lol

So many people are carriers and they aren’t even sick..it seems that anyone over 60 who catches it, dies from it. I’d sure like to know who was patient #1 in Hunan(sp), China And how they got it..heard everything from eating weird food, dust from deforestation to Chinese bio-weapon.
Here on France, post people who die from it are over 70. If you have other health problems, it‘s not good either. Problem is that if affects the 2 lungs. Children can carry it without showing any sign. They recommend to keep very old people from *******.

Here on France, post people who die from it are over 70. If you have other health problems, it‘s not good either. Problem is that if affects the 2 lungs. Children can carry it without showing any sign. They recommend to keep very old people from *******.
You are right bro. Scientists and Doctors say that it's a STICKY mucus that holds onto the lungs and most of the time mucus is not really sticky at all so it like Pneumonia except more complex.

My wife and I aren't 70, but we're not that far away. We're healthy people, but like you said, young people are getting it and can spread it for 3-4 days without showing any symptoms. And it's fatal for people our age or just north of it. We're done playing for a while. It sucks, especially since my wife hasn't had a black cock in several months, but it's too risky right now.

Wow! Even worse, your honorable president pronounced an entry ban for all Europeans except people from Great Britain. This is crazy, a purely political measure; these people are also affected! As for me, my travel plans and IR encounters are now pending for I don't know how long! :devil:

OMG it's not the plague, go sit in a contained room and wait it out if you're that fucking paranoid. Wash your hands with soap and water and stay clean, not so hard is it.
Problem is people cannot do the same with their lungs where the coronavirus is said to reside in infected people.

What really gets me is how did the coronavirus spread from China, then Iran, and then to Italy without infecting all points in between? There could have been an unknowing infected person that travelled to those places? Not wishing disaster to hit it, but at present why is not India affected? As the second most populated country on the planet you would think there would be millions affected with the coronavirus too? Otherwise it could have been some asshole that was intentionally spreading it too? :unsure:

Last edited:
What really gets me is how did the coronavirus spread from China, then Iran, and then to Italy without infecting all points in between? There could have been an unknowing infected person that travelled to those places? Not wishing disaster to hit it, but at present why is not India affected? As the second most populated country on the planet you would think there would be millions affected with the coronavirus too? Otherwise it could have been some asshole that was intentionally spreading it too? :unsure:
Makes you think huh?

Well, you are wrong, my friend! India counts 73 positive tested persons, and this bloody disease will spread! In my opinion, this pandemic disease will most definetly furtherly spread and will claim a high number of victims worldwide! Sorry, but I had to cancel all y travel plans abroad. :cool:

Well, you are wrong, my friend! India counts 73 positive tested persons, and this bloody disease will spread! In my opinion, this pandemic disease will most definetly furtherly spread and will claim a high number of victims worldwide! Sorry, but I had to cancel all y travel plans abroad. :cool:
News with the coronavirus changes by the hour, if not faster, I missed that. That could be the case now with India or much worse as I compose this post. But reflecting with what I said earlier how could the coronavirus spread to Iran and Italy without at the time infecting India? Moreover given India being the second most populated country on the planet having only 73 positively tested persons would be a win would it not? Certainly China, or Korea (both North and South), Japan, Italy, America, and even certain cruise ship vessels would love to boast such low infection rates at this time?

it's quite simple folks stay at home till countries get a hold on all this bug.
every body has to learn to be safe.
play can come later when times are safe.
In the meantime by that logic travel industries will fail. None can gather in large numbers so no sports at all as the NBA cancelled the rest of it's season: certainly others will follow. People can't go to work and not all jobs can be conducted online. Buffets and restaurants will fail. None can go to school anymore. I'm just scratching at all of the ramifications. :unsure:

So the govt has suspended travel from 20 plus EU countries... the funny thing is even with all these people never listen and will still move around. I have heard stories of people that were told to stay home going to events and parties and infecting others....I am not saying people should stop living but for a month or two lets do like china and stay in and let this pass

So the govt has suspended travel from 20 plus EU countries... the funny thing is even with all these people never listen and will still move around. I have heard stories of people that were told to stay home going to events and parties and infecting others....I am not saying people should stop living but for a month or two lets do like china and stay in and let this pass
Only an authoritarian regime like China can get away with welding the doors shut of peoples homes confining them. I don't think America could do the same? Time will tell if I am correct?

Only an authoritarian regime like China can get away with welding the doors shut of peoples homes confining them. I don't think America could do the same? Time will tell if I am correct?
I agree, trust me I agree but it seems that was effective in stopping this if the Chinese govt is to believed. My 401K cant take another hit, the stock market is in free fall and people dont listen so we need a strict hand but look whats happening in NY... the national guard.... a lock down of a neighborhood... not in a million years did i see that coming

Back