Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

unless you are a doctor.. I will choose to disagree with your statement there. This is more infectious and right now its still unknown. There maybe no need to panic however it does prove one thing, People need better hygiene
Most of it’s about coughing and sneezing, not about hygiene I think.

If you compare with tuberculosis whick kills 1.5 million ppl for 10 million infected worldwide...we are far from there.

If you compare with tuberculosis whick kills 1.5 million ppl for 10 million infected worldwide...we are far from there.
that is true however thats in the past. This wont even get that many killed however we all dont want to be that person it strikes. Also i was having a discussion about this, Its not even getting this that is the issue but possible stigma that may come or linger after. That lawyer that gave it to his family and people at his law firm... do you think his business will survive when he gets better?

That’s just being a jerk to not cover your mouth when you sneeze.
lol..... yeaaaaaa.. I am done here.
Anyway hopefully the experts are right and this cant survive in the summer months if not spring break and summer are going to be a Bbbbbb

that is true however thats in the past. This wont even get that many killed however we all dont want to be that person it strikes. Also i was having a discussion about this, Its not even getting this that is the issue but possible stigma that may come or linger after. That lawyer that gave it to his family and people at his law firm... do you think his business will survive when he gets better?
the Aeronautics industry is already affected.

Well, i checked my email and my healthcare IT conference scheduled for next week in Orlando just got postponed. This last ass minute postponement has affected over 250 companies and close to 40K attendees.

what the hell does this have to do with politics.. the question mainly has to do with how it affects you in the lifestyle and not about any govt response

This has everything to do with politics and the leadership of this country. Yes, the specific question was asking how many people are going to stop having sex or physical contact with another human and hide in their closet. That will accomplish nothing! Eventually, you'll have to come out of the closet and go to work, or the grocery store! None of us can do this alone. This is massive. I'm sure you noticed that China is getting the problem under control. Did you also notice the massive effort they did to do so? Like building a hospital in 5 days? South Korea has been testing 15,000 people every day. So far in the US, we've tested 500. We've made massive cuts in medical spending and put idiots in charge. Trump says there is a vaccine. There isn't! 30 Million people do not have access to health care. How are they going to get tested? Trump says you should go to work if you have the virus. So while you are worried about not having sex and not touching someone, the person working next to you has it. He's going to work because Trump told him to! I know that Pense is going to prey away the virus and you are not going to have sex, but this problem is exponentially larger than that.

This has everything to do with politics and the leadership of this country. Yes, the specific question was asking how many people are going to stop having sex or physical contact with another human and hide in their closet. That will accomplish nothing! Eventually, you'll have to come out of the closet and go to work, or the grocery store! None of us can do this alone. This is massive. I'm sure you noticed that China is getting the problem under control. Did you also notice the massive effort they did to do so? Like building a hospital in 5 days? South Korea has been testing 15,000 people every day. So far in the US, we've tested 500. We've made massive cuts in medical spending and put idiots in charge. Trump says there is a vaccine. There isn't! 30 Million people do not have access to health care. How are they going to get tested? Trump says you should go to work if you have the virus. So while you are worried about not having sex and not touching someone, the person working next to you has it. He's going to work because Trump told him to! I know that Pense is going to prey away the virus and you are not going to have sex, but this problem is exponentially larger than that.
You obviously have TDS and the thread was about the lifestyle not politics, not religion.. keep your political leaning to yourself. If you hate Trump so much then come Nov.. go vote.
Also America is not China and we do not just Close down a Whole State or City with the Military. And FYI hospital in 5 days isnt possible, that was a make shift outlet which has now been closed. America has the federal govt and the states which are allowed to make their own decisions so long as it doesnt contradict or oppose the fed. You speak with your emotion but I am not here to debate you. I take it that this has affected you political wise..well thats a casualty of the virus I guess. have a nice day

How can you possibly make good decisions based on lies?
Very simple, I use my brain and make my own decisions based on common sense and not on Emotions. One of the best presidents said, don’t ask what your government can do for you but what you can do for your country . So I tell you, don’t sit down complaining about your govt during this crisis and go take care of yourself and your family so that you don’t become part of the problem

Back