Has everyone encountered more and more flakes recently?

We've had several meetings setup with guys that seem very eager to get together, but they flake out when the time comes to actually meet.
Could i ask you one thing, have you been totally honest. Seems out of line but i remember the number of men we met who reveled they had walked away from a meet previously. Usually in some place open to the public like a bar or eating establishment. The reason almost exactly the same, the wife had been misrepresented . The photo sent looked nothing like her, she was older than claimed with weight being the #1 reason.
We had no shows as well not like now i think as this thing we use is subject to those who screw with your mind intentionally. They can route the communications with you through multiple locations so you really have no certainty where or who they are. They do it for fun, to get something from you or just to make you feel bad. If it will make you feel better remember in most cases it's not personal. They have no real way of knowing you are 100% real either.
I read so many of these complaints i wonder do people not go out to find what they are looking for in person. I had many grate times with men of all colors who i simply observed checking me out even though i was with my man. The subject of this forum Black men well we traveled a lot and i was open to no color restrictions. We had no black men within walking distance so a two to three hour drive with a overnight stay was required. I did the swinger adds and clubs both were subject to talkers or jokers . In person you get response it feels wrong you move on and try again.

This has been going on for years now. There is a huge difference between Fantasy and Reality. Single guys as well as couples have fantasies that are far beyond what they are capable of in real life. Then again they maybe married and their wife has no idea. It's easy to do that online. Then once they commit to meeting, they freak out. That's when they disappear. I very seldom meet someone from an online contact. I started doing that many years ago as it's a complete waste of time. When I did agree to meet it's at a swing club or swingers event. The reason is you have to have the courage to walk in the door. I've found that most guys freak and say they are not comfortable in a swing club. That is a clear sign that fantasy exceeds reality, and yes a complete waste of time. The best in my opinion are events like Splash Mocha, swing conventions like Naughty in Nawlins, or resorts like Caliente or Hedonism.

We are more old school & have encountered 7out of 10 to be fakers or flaky no shows! I have played with 2 real bbc's that have become semi regulars,the one bbc is bringing his buddy tomorrow night, excited for my first ever bbc threescore
We have gotten to point we communicate with
-verified bbc's
-by email, private communications
-must have pictures
-polite, respectful & not crude
-STD FREE willing to bareback me filling all holes with as much cum as possible

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 16
Could i ask you one thing, have you been totally honest. Seems out of line but i remember the number of men we met who reveled they had walked away from a meet previously. Usually in some place open to the public like a bar or eating establishment. The reason almost exactly the same, the wife had been misrepresented . The photo sent looked nothing like her, she was older than claimed with weight being the #1 reason.
We had no shows as well not like now i think as this thing we use is subject to those who screw with your mind intentionally. They can route the communications with you through multiple locations so you really have no certainty where or who they are. They do it for fun, to get something from you or just to make you feel bad. If it will make you feel better remember in most cases it's not personal. They have no real way of knowing you are 100% real either.
I read so many of these complaints i wonder do people not go out to find what they are looking for in person. I had many grate times with men of all colors who i simply observed checking me out even though i was with my man. The subject of this forum Black men well we traveled a lot and i was open to no color restrictions. We had no black men within walking distance so a two to three hour drive with a overnight stay was required. I did the swinger adds and clubs both were subject to talkers or jokers . In person you get response it feels wrong you move on and try again.
Not the case here. We can vouch for this couple, they are very real, honest, and to the point.

There is a Huge difference between reality and fantasy . I doubt very much those guys had experience . We are frustrated that it seems no one knows how to communicate anymore . True Masculine Bulls are few are between . Men who feel like getting laid are not Bulls . We have been stood up up to the day of the meet .
Same

We are 100% honest, and I can also confidently say that my wife is not the most photogenic and actually looks better in person as it seems like anyone we've met in person can attest to. Anyone that I've asked has said she was even more beautiful than they expected based on her pics, so I highly doubt that's the problem.

In the process of selecting someone, or trying to pick through the fakes, how many guys do couples bye pass that will show.
We are very particular, so I can't say that perhaps we haven't tried to set something up with certain people that may have showed. The point is, that when we agree to a meeting with someone, we should all feel obligated to show up. We have never blown anyone off out of respect for their time and schedule.

If we look at society in general you have so many people who are unreliable, story tellers, fabricators, liars, and keyboard warriors.

Add that to the mix of sexual encounters, and I can see there being straight up b.s. at times. It is an odds thing.

I saw someone post, be ready to have a good time no matter what, and that minus getting some black dick will happen.

If anyone wants to chat more about this DM me. I am here to help everyone win

Goof luck everyone!!

If we look at society in general you have so many people who are unreliable, story tellers, fabricators, liars, and keyboard warriors.

Add that to the mix of sexual encounters, and I can see there being straight up b.s. at times. It is am odds thing.

I saw someone post, be ready to have a good time no matter what, and that minus getting some black dick will happen.

Goof luck everyone!!
That's how we approach it. We're going to have a good time regardless, but the point is to spice things up a bit, so it's still disappointing when someone flakes. We don't let it ruin our night by any means though.

That's how we approach it. We're going to have a good time regardless, but the point is to spice things up a bit, so it's still disappointing when someone flakes. We don't let it ruin our night by any means though.
That is the right attitude. Good approach to life in general.

But yes, when you get all wound up and there is a no show, it certainly sucks a little bit and not in a good way. lol

We are 100% honest, and I can also confidently say that my wife is not the most photogenic and actually looks better in person as it seems like anyone we've met in person can attest to. Anyone that I've asked has said she was even more beautiful than they expected based on her pics, so I highly doubt that's the problem.
That's good, i would say you merely encountered some pranksters or cold feet. I had a few cold feet. I saw them approach our location then leave without a word. Both responded to a call, both married who at the last minute decided not to cheat on their wife. Upsetting yes we had traveled to meet. No anger we understood. In both cases we were able to find suitable males to make the night interesting.

Very true, kind of a bummer but we set out to have fun and do fine on our own with having fun, additional company makes it more interesting but not mandatory.

Strange to see how couples and females are finding it difficult to find a man of African origins. Especially in the U.S where 12 % of population is of Afro origin. Where I live in Paris (5% Afros), the more cheaper swinging sex clubs are full of young men of AfrIcan origin. There’s the ugly ones and the handsome ones too. Time to chat to make connection, and off to one of the private rooms. Easy. There’s one specialized sex club in interracial sex - Star City.
Outside of this club there is a tree lined pedestrIan walk way going right through the red light district of Pigalle. It has a series of park benches where occasionally during the day a young woman will sit. Almost immediately, a young ‘black’ guy will sit next to her, and start chatting with her. The women don’t seem to mind. I suspect they know, this will happen.
Only once I saw a woman walking off afterwards, with an African guy. So it’s easy for Parisian women to pick up an Afro man. It must be very easy in the U.S. !

No, we have not had that problem. Maybe part of the issue is the definition of, "flake."

Here is what I mean: My husband arranges all of our playtimes. I know for a fact that things are often left pretty nebulous until the last minute, because we have a very busy life, and understand that the men do too, and things come up.

So our plans are like, "Hey, we will be at the same event, Sure, happy to meet up if we run into each other there." So no firm promises given, or asked for. So no one can really, "flake" on us, because we didn't extract a promise.

Now we did have one guy who said he was coming to our hotel, talked a big game, and then texted to say he would be late. And he was late enough that he got into surge pricing for Uber and couldn't afford to come. He actually asked my husband to pay LOL. So he I guess kind of flaked, but if the delay was actually unavoidable and he really couldn't afford the Uber, what are you going to do?

Fortunately, that was a night my husband had arranged for TWO men to meet me, so I did not exactly go unfulfilled. :)

Back