Has everyone encountered more and more flakes recently?

I just don't get it. All of the guys have seemingly been completely into her and can't wait to meet, but then when the time comes...nothing. Can't even get a response the day of.
There is a Huge difference between reality and fantasy . I doubt very much those guys had experience . We are frustrated that it seems no one knows how to communicate anymore . True Masculine Bulls are few are between . Men who feel like getting laid are not Bulls . We have been stood up up to the day of the meet .

Yes, I'm in Europe actually and before my coming, I should have some dates with couples or women who seem to be real. I'm experienced into, and often able to spot the flakes. unfortunately, some of flaked out...I say who they are...!!

Men our number couples and women by a large margin. However, there are fakes, guys who are in the fantasizing stage, and guys that are attached. Out of the rest of the men, the number of desirable men, that meet the requirements of couples, isn't that large. Couples end up going after the same guys, some guys probably can't handle more than two couples a week, or a guy made a commitment to one couple, but has been chatting with another couple and decided to meet that one instead.

Back