Has anyone actually had luck meeting a their QOS wife/gf on here?

As a single cuck, stag, or dom cuck have you actually been able to meet anyone off this site?

• I’ve found my current snowbunny wife/gf here

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I’ve talked to ladies interested but nothing ever happened irl

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Wasted a bunch of time here and no luck w/ IRL experiences

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
I am a busy man. I don’t have time to waste. I’m done fantasizing about this and want to find my future gf or wife to try and actually make the fantasy a reality.

What I am curious about is if this site will actually help me obtain that significant other interested in the lifestyle or if posting on here is just a waste of time. While I know half of these “cucks” on here are probably virgins, have trash jobs, and will never actually meet a “queen” in person. I’m not seeing a good ratio of men to women here. Even though I consider my good looks, experience, and wealth a good way to stand out among the hordes of guys on here, I’m not sure that is even possible considering the male/female ratio.

So I’m curious if anyone who considers themselves a stag or cuck has found a lady on blacktowhite to either a. Date and help on her bbc journey b. Had the chance to just help a lady go black in person or c. Marry and become the Qos’s full time cuck or stag.

Is it worth it for me to spend time on here looking for a real in person experience and snowbunny to meet or is it a waste of time?

I use this here more as to let know my experience but we meet our stud on vacations mostly jamaica Hedo .we have 3 regulars native’s
All 3 with hugest anacondas we usually call before arriving to the islands

I use this here more as to let know my experience but we meet our stud on vacations mostly jamaica Hedo .we have 3 regulars native’s
All 3 with hugest anacondas we usually call before arriving to the islands
Any way we can get a contact? We’ve been looking into going and would hate to strike out.

Nope. Not met anyone. I think 90% of women and couples on here have zero interest in actually going thru with it. This places tend to be full of timewasters

Back