Had my first interracial

And just for u to know just bec girlfriend s or wives choose this life style doesn't mean a news reporter or whoever can't choose this lifestyle more common than u think
Anyone could choose any lifestyle BUT B. D. is 1st NOT married, and 2nd still (or again) living in CT and NOT MA! So i am yet another one calling out this thread as FAKE!!!

How can we know? Anyways if anyone can prove all the pics with her face on are readily findable on the internet, I'm inclined to accept what ma wife is saying.

How can we know? (...)
Because the info @ma wife gave about the woman depicted is already wrong?!
(...) Anyways if anyone can prove all the pics with her face on are readily findable on the internet, I'm inclined to accept what ma wife is saying.
Believe what you want. Still ImO there is prove enough that this is fake and those pictures showing face don`t belong to @ma wife ! BTW what you say wouldn`t prove anything.

Maybe @ma wife doesn't want to show her face? The bum leg and feet pics I would suggest are hers.

So no one calling her a fake have posted a pic of someone else, or posted the pic of a girl they don't know and said they have played around with them? Give me a break!

Is that a huge prob ? Not breaking any rules
I wouldn't want someone posting my pics on this site without my knowledge is all. I didn't mention any rules being broken at all. just a general
And just for u to know just bec girlfriend s or wives choose this life style doesn't mean a news reporter or whoever can't choose this lifestyle more common than u think
So you happen to know the News Reporter is in this Lifestyle?
comment!

I believe Mem Tn asked a good question...MA wife, shows pics of body from neck down, but posts a ton of pics of I think is another lady, who some suspect is a TV reporter in Springfield MA..so question is relevant, who are we viewing the MA wife or the TV reporter...the TV reporter is fine as hell, but if she's not into the 'game' of IR sex, should she even be having her pics posted. Just clarify who we are viewing that's all..OSP
Perfectly stated !

I believe Mem Tn asked a good question...MA wife, shows pics of body from neck down, but posts a ton of pics of I think is another lady, who some suspect is a TV reporter in Springfield MA..so question is relevant, who are we viewing the MA wife or the TV reporter...the TV reporter is fine as hell, but if she's not into the 'game' of IR sex, should she even be having her pics posted. Just clarify who we are viewing that's all..OSP

Good, point. This is the most relevant point, if those pics sent ma wife, does ma wife have permission to post her pics.

I still think though that if the pics sent ma wife doesn't make her fake.

Good, point. This is the most relevant point, if those pics sent ma wife, does ma wife have permission to post her pics.

I still think though that if the pics sent ma wife doesn't make her fake.
Oh I didn't question her authenticity, just her judgement in posting someone else's pics is all!

I'm not proving who the hell i am to these people the ones who call peop fakes a lot of them r fakes or white boys just jealous trying to b black issues lol I'll go back to a real website where I got lucky thst u actually pay for to join least u meet real guys that r black and serious here quick to judge bec they r fakes themselves I live in ma get your facts strait use to live in ct again don't post everything about me nobody's business have fun so pick out some other girl to call a fake been nice lots of charmers on this site
Good riddance:(!

Back