Had my first interracial

If this is your wife she never wears a ring. Most women do even on this sight. When someone ask you a question all you do is post more pics......
None of your business about not wearing a ring ok jake and I do answer questions just not stupid ones I like to send private messages to answer certain questions I will say the white guys on this site not all but most r very rude prob insecure

None of your business about not wearing a ring ok jake and I do answer questions just not stupid ones I like to send private messages to answer certain questions I will say the white guys on this site not all but most r very rude prob insecure
Most people like it when a couple posts pics

Some model that noone has ever heard of. Do a websearch, i did. ;)
But wait... just because she is a model doesn`t mean she`s not into black men or haven`t had her first IR, right?

Just think of Victoria`s Secret Angel :devil: ;) Doutzen...
Doutzen-Kroes-18.jpg

Now one without makeup but with husband Sunnery James instead...
11117019_451546381678058_1814279330_n.jpg

Doutzen and Sunnery, if there is any chance you read this:
i wish the both of you all the best and many, many happy years! And of course the same to your *******!
i :blackheart: you for the gorgeous couple and family you are - a true inspiration!!!
So this is not really ma wife

Sorry, i was not trying to hijack the (your!) thread. It was just the reply to some other preceding post. Sorry again.

You don`t have to worry, i can assure you that your beauty does not the least rank behind that of DK-J! It`s all about make-up, lighting and photoshop, hehe. In the end we are all but human, right?

Really, you`re stunning! And your having had your first blacktowhite-IR even elevates you to a higher class: It gets you admiration from the girls and adoration from the guys. Keep it up and be happy!
Ty very much very nice for u to say yes the interracial experience was very hot and sexy that was my first and only so far

Back