Had my first interracial

Check my profile, you can see what I'm about.

@mywayintermsofsex classic, way to dodge the question, mate!
You are avoiding the point. If she or anyone puts pictures up of a random person, it's not good because it shows your unsecure or just like to lie, nobody wants to engage -in anything that they want to be discreet- with a person like that.

And if people recognize the person, it's worse because your either falsely representing their sex life, which could affect their livelihood negativity, or, you are outing their sexual lifestyle, which could have the same negative affect on their life.

It's a dick move and weather or not you, or I have done it in the past does not change that in any way. @ma if you are using someone else's pictures or not, only you know, which is why, she s shouldn't be accused unless, anyone has actual evidence that those pictures are not her, hers or she wasn't given permission to use them.

Anyone that puts people's pictures up here without their permission and or under false pretense is lame. If your going to use a public figure, make it someone really famous and have fun with it. Also, public figures might be on here, who knows.

I had my first interracial about two months ago it was amazing my hubby filmed it and just watched I don't know if most black guys are like the guy I had but it was very passionate at times and intense lots of kissing he loved kissing and licked sucked on every inch of my body I loved it my fingers my toes my feet every inch he def loved my ass def had a butt fetish with his tongue for play lasted for a good hour I would say wasn't in a rush I'm looking to have my second ir I hope it's similar to last time also had sex everywhere in the hotel room View attachment 473341
Gorgeous body!

I had my first interracial about two months ago it was amazing my hubby filmed it and just watched I don't know if most black guys are like the guy I had but it was very passionate at times and intense lots of kissing he loved kissing and licked sucked on every inch of my body I loved it my fingers my toes my feet every inch he def loved my ass def had a butt fetish with his tongue for play lasted for a good hour I would say wasn't in a rush I'm looking to have my second ir I hope it's similar to last time also had sex everywhere in the hotel room View attachment 473341
Gorgeous lady 🤩

You are avoiding the point. If she or anyone puts pictures up of a random person, it's not good because it shows your unsecure or just like to lie, nobody wants to engage -in anything that they want to be discreet- with a person like that.

And if people recognize the person, it's worse because your either falsely representing their sex life, which could affect their livelihood negativity, or, you are outing their sexual lifestyle, which could have the same negative affect on their life.

It's a dick move and weather or not you, or I have done it in the past does not change that in any way. @ma if you are using someone else's pictures or not, only you know, which is why, she s shouldn't be accused unless, anyone has actual evidence that those pictures are not her, hers or she wasn't given permission to use them.

Anyone that puts people's pictures up here without their permission and or under false pretense is lame. If your going to use a public figure, make it someone really famous and have fun with it. Also, public figures might be on here, who knows.

Agree with everything here, whether other people have done it before or do it again each and every time someone posts someone's pics without them knowing its a dick move, and even more so if you depict them in a situation they haven't done, caption it to suggest they have done something they haven't, or shown a pic/vid that was taken to be private, total dick move

CONGRATULATIONS I love hearing that a new hotwife had a wonderful first time experience and that the bar is set pretty high.

You are very attractive and its your first hotwife experience so a guy knows he has to come with his A game and it sounds like that's exactly what he did.

My only suggestion if at all possible is to try and repeat that same experience with that same person a few times before you move on to the next guy. Using that first guy as a standard you should screen for attraction, chemistry, package, and stamina. You may find someone new who gives you a better experience or you may find someone who is just ok or someone who sucks but that first guy should be your standard and if you can do a repeat then by all means do it because I am sorry to say that not every bull is equal in quality, and experience.

Back