Gotta love Walmart (Hotwives)

Are you serious!!!!!! Something happened yesterday and we were looking were to post on here about it. Crazy.
Okay, wifey and i were at Walmart yesterday and being a beautiful day out Brook was dressed skimpy and hot. We just happened to see one of her past fuck-buddies fom a couple of years ago and we were talking in the parking lot by our truck and she and he started feeling each other up and kissed all while I watched. Unbeknownst to us others were watching too. A white blond stuck up acting women got out of her vehicle along with her 2 daughters. That woman was pissed!!!!!! Ahhh, are we a bad influence?
Regardless, we 3 got in our truck, went to the far end of the parking lot, Brook hoped in the back, we smoked a joint and she suckd his cock.
Yup, fun trip to Walmart...

I will admit that I do go into the Walmart/Target in hoping to spot the sexy hot wives with their ass cheeks and low cleavage tops. I will walk in with nylon summer shorts with no boxers on myself with my manhood hanging so they notice as well. 😉

Which Walmart is this because none of mine like this are like what you describe, for me it's Target and we have some of the best women at my Target location, both white women and black women looking good at my Target

Back