Gotta love Walmart (Hotwives)

I’m not the type to do grocery shopping now with all of the delivery apps but when I do go best believe I’m in Walmart! I went today & saw the reason why I love white women so much! They are on there dressed like they going to happy hour! Leggings, stretch pants, yoga pants, skirts, 👠 heels! All the things that drives us crazy! Walmart need a BBC section do we can separate from the ones not interested in BBC!
I don't usually crack out the heels for Walmart but often yes yoga pants and leggings.

I’m not the type to do grocery shopping now with all of the delivery apps but when I do go best believe I’m in Walmart! I went today & saw the reason why I love white women so much! They are on there dressed like they going to happy hour! Leggings, stretch pants, yoga pants, skirts, 👠 heels! All the things that drives us crazy! Walmart need a BBC section do we can separate from the ones not interested in BBC!
Absolutely correct.
I don't go shopping very often, but when I do, I always go back home with the biggest smile on my face. I enjoy seeing these ladies.

I’m not the type to do grocery shopping now with all of the delivery apps but when I do go best believe I’m in Walmart! I went today & saw the reason why I love white women so much! They are on there dressed like they going to happy hour! Leggings, stretch pants, yoga pants, skirts, 👠 heels! All the things that drives us crazy! Walmart need a BBC section do we can separate it from the ones not interested in BBC.
Seeing the girls all dressed up for a day at Hell Mart is sad. The unfortunate part is based on their lovers not giving them love and attention. they need. So they feel good to dress up and be seen.

Can’t find these girls in my Walmart

Back