Gotta love Walmart (Hotwives)

ELTORO914

Male
From
NY, US
I’m not the type to do grocery shopping now with all of the delivery apps but when I do go best believe I’m in Walmart! I went today & saw the reason why I love white women so much! They are on there dressed like they going to happy hour! Leggings, stretch pants, yoga pants, skirts, 👠 heels! All the things that drives us crazy! Walmart need a BBC section do we can separate from the ones not interested in BBC!

Even some of the employees
happy girl GIF by Albert Heijn

I’m not the type to do grocery shopping now with all of the delivery apps but when I do go best believe I’m in Walmart! I went today & saw the reason why I love white women so much! They are on there dressed like they going to happy hour! Leggings, stretch pants, yoga pants, skirts, 👠 heels! All the things that drives us crazy! Walmart need a BBC section do we can separate from the ones not interested in BBC!
Walmart has hot snowbunnies!! 🔥

The BBC section would be full. :blackheart:

Try pulling your BBC out while walking around in a Walmart, you'd be surprised by the results bro😈🔥

Back