Good bye!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by susana2012, Sep 2, 2012.

1. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Well it was funny during a long time but it's time to say goodbye. I can't stay all my life writing about sex encounters with black males. I'll be true with all from this web: I don't like black guys anymore. I've had two relationships before my husband with black guys. I told him about them and my hubby became crazy of pleasure. We used my previous experiences to increse our sexual life and it worked good for him for a long time. But I'm in love with my husband, a tall and strong blonde caucasian man. I would never change him for a black guy or anybody else.
    I'm strong enought to say it. Perhaps a lot of men (white men) here couldn't do the same and they will continue simulating to be black guys or female white ladies interested in afroamerican men.
    Well good bye.

2. mister cuckold

mister cuckold Member

another fake poser online goodbye bitch

3. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Take care and good luck on your marriage. Glad to know this site helped for a while.

bbclondon4whtf likes this.
  4. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

To each their own, it you are happy more power to you. Sex should be about pleasure, wherever you find it. Despite what some might claim here not every woman wants a BBC

5. simba

simba Member

to susana2012, i hope u have nitemares about bbc for the rest of your life, your husband is nothing more than a stupid SISSY!!! & 4 u Torpedo, whoever said that ALL woman want bbc! its their personal choice! no one is ever forcing women into interracial sex. besides, wot are u doing on this site anyway??? Simba ( a BLACKMAN )

Maria Budai likes this.
  6. rocko1973

rocko1973 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

YOU NOT GONE YET.HURRY...HURRY..:devil:

7. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    I have read many strange threads on this site but this one is one has got to be one of the craziest.

8. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Come on people. Does anyone here take this serious? Didn't you all know from the begining that Susana was a guy?

Jealous_Whiteboy likes this.
  9. Peter Johnson

Peter Johnson Member

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

10. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I agree...loll!

11. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Nothing gained and nothing lost. This was a useless topic!

12. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Bravo! A good reality check! Good luck to you susana2012.

13. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Grow up mister cuckold! Name calling? Get a REAL life!

14. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US

simba, your post shows a high level of childishness. I realize that this is an open forum - but wishing ill will to a fellow human and name calling? Grow up! satyr303 (a WHITEMAN)

15. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't like name calling. There's been too much of it in my lifetime.

16. deathproof

deathproof Member

Yes i think name calling is really not good, exept if the names are used in a funny way, you fuckin bastards :D

17. simba

simba Member

satyr303, u stupid ignorant WHITEBOY!! my post was a direct responce to susana2012 who said in her post that she does not like the black race anymore, which makes her a RACIST! and since u agree with her, that also makes u a RACIST!!! long live the BLACK race!! simba (a BLACKMAN)

18. deathproof

deathproof Member

I am so sorry simba but i really do not understand you, what do you mean a black race? This sounds a little racist to me :D i know only one race, the human race. :D

Peter Johnson and satyr303 like this.
  19. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    simba, your response to my post continues to show a high level of childishness and racism on your part. For the record she said she didn't like black men anymore. Not the entire race. Hence, that does not make her a racist - merely some one whom has exercised her freedom of choice in whom she wishes to associate with. Long live HUMANKIND - irregardless of their race or creed .

20. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Man or woman - everyone has a right to an opinion.

blackmeat likes this.