Good bye!

" ..... did a lot of posting related to fantasy cuckolding ...
Could have all been BS from the start. As with most who are here, for a thrill.

I'd say this is about as accurate as it's gonna get ... probably the novelty of this site wore off ... this person is probably over in the ******* section now, pretending to be a "black lab" ... :bounce:

GIFOn-lineShopping.gif

You have not understand anything! I know Susana and she is not racist. She loves black guys but she really loves her husband and she doesn't wish to loose him.
Susana had gotten two interracial relationships before her white husband. Her last black boyfriend was so important for her and a lot of years after they finished their relation, she and her hubby contacted him. Do you know why? Because Susana's husband wished to watch her having sex with her ex in front of him!
Susana's hubby ever turned on thinking about it and they could had sex because their relation was strong enouht todo it!
Have you ever know how many times Susana fucked with her ex during the time they were a couple? Hundreds of times!
And do you know how many time she and her ex fucked in front of her hubby? A lot of times too! Several times her hubby licked her filled pussy after her ex cummed inside it. One time her ex cummed right over her hubby's face too and hubby sucked two or three times the black coack from Susana's ex boyfriend!
Susana had sex with her black friend with her hubby watching them, in diferent position, many of them never used with her hubby before. She wrapped her legs around the black lover's body during all their fucks in missionary. With her husband only few times she felt the needed to make this, despite he is a footlover.
She and her ex had sex in public places too. And can you imagine why she made all these things?
BECAUSE HER EX BLACK BOYFRIEND EXCITED HER A LOT!!!
She told us in a lot of post about the incredible fuck her ex gave her under the shower, when they were on holidays. And despite he cummed first due the excitation he had (because I've known Susana has an incredible body and she is a good lover in bed too) she could make him turn on again only few seconds after his cum. How did she know her ex was going to get his cock hard again to fuck, despite he was having his refractary period? Because he was BLACK and SHE KNEW ABOUT THE AMAZING VIRILITY FROM BLACK GUYS! Giving him a blobjow his dick turned "as hard as rock" in her own words. Could you really imagine how great could be that blob-jow, to reach the point that he finally begged Susana to allow him penetrate her pussy?
And she told us how good was for her when she and her ex black boyfriend fucked widly, standing by behind facing the clothier's door. She cummed screaming of pleasure! They couldn't reach the bed because they were crazy to fuck again.
This year they repeated the experience in front of her hubby, and she begged her ex to be fucked as hard as he could! Do you really know how many orgasm she had before his ex finally cummed? At least 5 orgasms!
She told him that it had been one of the best fucks from all her life, even better than many others with her hubby!
Also the husband congratulated her ex several times saying he couldn't have made better than him. She and her husband praised a lot of times, the black guy potential saying he was a "first class male".
Not all in the life is sex.
I'm sure if she could, Susana would fuck everyone of black guys in this site!

Susy loves black guys! She and her first black boyfriend even managed to fuck in public places like a long distance bus and public swimming pool...and she could cum everytime!

The only real question is: Are you getting the sexual action that you want? If you are who's cares what someone says here or what they really are? I know I am getting all the pussy I want.

You're right Charly, that was all exactly like you wrote! Perhaps I'm not interested having a sex relationship with my ex for now, but I'm not going to forget all tha my black boyfriends made me joy!
Don't misunderstand please: I love black guys...black guys are simple amazing. If you've read Charly' post, you'll understand.
Charly, I'm not sure how many orgasm had in that ocasion...perhaps they were 5 but I couldn't take in count the exactly nuber because when scarcely one of them was ending, another one appeared.
And my hubby was turned on because he knew I was extremely excited with my ex. Watching me as excited as he'd imagined all these years, he wished share my pleasure, helping me to suck my ex boyfriend's cock. I did't need any help from him, I could have done all by myself, but the simple idea of share a dick with him, turned me o even more.
My ex never'd been sucked by another man, but he didn't have any problems with that, because he perfectly knew that only few minutes after the blow-job, he would be going to relief himself inside me.

susana ... so are you saying you're not PO'd any more and that now you're back, again? A lot of these black men were really concerned! :smoke:

You're right Charly, that was all exactly like you wrote! Perhaps I'm not interested having a sex relationship with my ex for now, but I'm not going to forget all tha my black boyfriends made me joy!
Don't misunderstand please: I love black guys...black guys are simple amazing. If you've read Charly' post, you'll understand.
Charly, I'm not sure how many orgasm had in that ocasion...perhaps they were 5 but I couldn't take in count the exactly nuber because when scarcely one of them was ending, another one appeared.
And my hubby was turned on because he knew I was extremely excited with my ex. Watching me as excited as he'd imagined all these years, he wished share my pleasure, helping me to suck my ex boyfriend's cock. I did't need any help from him, I could have done all by myself, but the simple idea of share a dick with him, turned me o even more.
My ex never'd been sucked by another man, but he didn't have any problems with that, because he perfectly knew that only few minutes after the blow-job, he would be going to relief himself inside me.
Well that would be so nice, if i could suck a cock together with you susana, that certainly is a very hot and intimate thing between a gf and bf or husband and wife :bigsmile::blackheart:

Did ur hubby got hard, while sucking with you, side by side :)
Of course his dick was hard too but not due to my ex boyfriend's cock in our mouth. My hubby was so excited watching how my ex was enjoying our blow-job, with a great erection, because he knew my ex would be going to fuck me soon.
And my ex left himself go with our sucks, (not mattering if his cock was sucked by me or my husband) due he really knew that few minutes after our stimulus, he would be cumming inside my pussy and getting a great relief.

Of course his dick was hard too but not due to my ex boyfriend's cock in our mouth. My hubby was so excited watching how my ex was enjoying our blow-job, with a great erection, because he knew my ex would be going to fuck me soon.
And my ex left himself go with our sucks, (not mattering if his cock was sucked by me or my husband) due he really knew that few minutes after our stimulus, he would be cumming inside my pussy and getting a great relief.
Wooooow thats so hot, where did you send ur hubby when ur ex was intimate with you ? :bigsmile:

Wooooow thats so hot, where did you send ur hubby when ur ex was intimate with you ? :bigsmile:
My hubby stayed with us watching.
The first time my ex black boyfriend, my husband and me fucked, we did it in the hall over a sofa. I had sex with both of them once.
The second night was different. We had sex in our bedroom. That encounter can be syntesized in this way:
My hubby and me gave Axel a great blow-job together. This time we sucked his cock harder than first, even we bite his balls too. He reacted with an incredible erection quickly.
Then my hubby and Axel licked my nipples and massaged my pussy until I was close to cum. So Axel spread my legs and fucked me in missionary with my feet over her shoulders. After some minutes fucking, he lay over me and asked me to wrap my leg around his waist. He cummed immediately and I could have two orgasms.
My hubby took his place and fucked me in missionary too. A new orgasm for us!
Half an hour later, Axel lay down our bed and I sat over him to have sex in that position. During the fuck, my hubby licked my breasts all the time and I cummed once. Axel induced his own orgasm, tensed all the muscles from his body and guided my movements over him.
One hour later, my hubby asked us if we could do it in the same way that we had had sex during our first holidays together (standing by behind).
I stood up and walked to the clothier's door facing it. I placed my hands over it and bent my body in half. Axel came over me and penetrated my pussy by behind holding me by my hips.
I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could and he did it.
We fucked as wildly as animals. For one moment we shaked our waist in circles to get a variation in the fuck. We looked like if we were dancing an erotic dance.
My hubby said all kind of dirty words to encourage us.
I had multiple orgasm being fucked in that position that night. When Axel was reaching his own orgasm, he started to gasp to finish in authentic yell "Ohhhhyeahhhh!"
That was not only a pleasure scream...that was a combination of pleasure, relief and victory too!
I came over my hubby and gave him a soft kick in her face to make him lie over the floor. I sat down over his face and he cleaned my filled pussy. That was wonderful.
Immediately after my hubby's sucked, we went to bed to rest.
Axel showed us the incredible virility that he had. It's funny when some people try to discredit black men, saying that "all about them is only a myth"

My hubby stayed with us watching.
The first time my ex black boyfriend, my husband and me fucked, we did it in the hall over a sofa. I had sex with both of them once.
The second night was different. We had sex in our bedroom. That encounter can be syntesized in this way:
My hubby and me gave Axel a great blow-job together. This time we sucked his cock harder than first, even we bite his balls too. He reacted with an incredible erection quickly.
Then my hubby and Axel licked my nipples and massaged my pussy until I was close to cum. So Axel spread my legs and fucked me in missionary with my feet over her shoulders. After some minutes fucking, he lay over me and asked me to wrap my leg around his waist. He cummed immediately and I could have two orgasms.
My hubby took his place and fucked me in missionary too. A new orgasm for us!
Half an hour later, Axel lay down our bed and I sat over him to have sex in that position. During the fuck, my hubby licked my breasts all the time and I cummed once. Axel induced his own orgasm, tensed all the muscles from his body and guided my movements over him.
One hour later, my hubby asked us if we could do it in the same way that we had had sex during our first holidays together (standing by behind).
I stood up and walked to the clothier's door facing it. I placed my hands over it and bent my body in half. Axel came over me and penetrated my pussy by behind holding me by my hips.
I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could and he did it.
We fucked as wildly as animals. For one moment we shaked our waist in circles to get a variation in the fuck. We looked like if we were dancing an erotic dance.
My hubby said all kind of dirty words to encourage us.
I had multiple orgasm being fucked in that position that night. When Axel was reaching his own orgasm, he started to gasp to finish in authentic yell "Ohhhhyeahhhh!"
That was not only a pleasure scream...that was a combination of pleasure, relief and victory too!
I came over my hubby and gave him a soft kick in her face to make him lie over the floor. I sat down over his face and he cleaned my filled pussy. That was wonderful.
Immediately after my hubby's sucked, we went to bed to rest.
Axel showed us the incredible virility that he had. It's funny when some people try to discredit black men, saying that "all about them is only a myth"
This story is so fucking good and you look like a very very very hot white bbc slut... You hubby and your ex are very lucky men to have you!

Back