Good bye!

satyr303, ur right. every1 HAS a right to an opinion, including ME! now, STOP trying to put me in my PLACE! i believe thats the only thing u WHITE folks know how to do. simba (a BLACKMAN)

She sounded like a white woman that wanted a commitment from a black lover ... :cry: Odds of that are worse than the Republicans selecting a black candidate for President. :) You want a "good time" ... a "good fucking" ... go with a black man. If you want a man that will be true and loyal to ONLY you ... select the white man; just don't expect the same level of fireworks in your pants. ;)
She'll be back, by the way ... BBC addiction causes that!

Don't say this, you heartless bastard. This is an awesome topic, if you don?t like it, get out and leave us alone !
Deathproof, the ONLY heartless bastard is YOUR ass! Get A LIFE!!!! This topic is Pointless and so are YOU!!!! You freak with sorry excuse to be called a man!

satyr303, ur right. every1 HAS a right to an opinion, including ME! now, STOP trying to put me in my PLACE! i believe thats the only thing u WHITE folks know how to do. simba (a BLACKMAN)
Not trying to put you in your place. Just think that this site is not to promote racism. Which is what you appear to be doing with the constant black race / white race bs that you are spouting.

oh i see satyr303, it is ok 4 ur friend susanna2012 to come out and say she dont like BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE anymore but when i defend BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE im a RACIST! this site is about interracial sex between BLACKMEN and women of colour, so i dont understand why u r on this site. my advice to u is stay OFF this site b4 u get SQUASHED!! U started this situation by not leaving me alone to have my say. therefore, wherever u go on this site, i'll b there to denounce u and cleanse ur soul of the DEVIL inside u. Simba ( a BLACKMAN )

oh i see satyr303, it is ok 4 ur friend susanna2012 to come out and say she dont like BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE anymore but when i defend BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE im a RACIST! this site is about interacial sex between BLACKMEN and women of colour, so i dont understand why u r on this site. my advice to u is stay OFF this site b4 u get SQUASHED!! U started this situation by not leaving me alone to have my say. therefore, wherever u go on this site, i'll b there to denounce u and cleanse ur soul of the DEVIL inside u. Simba ( a BLACKMAN )
Your usual childish remarks. I begin to wonder if you are a man. It's best that there be no further postings on this issue.

I simply adore this kind of small camp fires, where all friends gather and maybe sing a song while drinking a cup of hot tea :D

oh i see satyr303, it is ok 4 ur friend susanna2012 to come out and say she dont like BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE anymore but when i defend BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE im a RACIST! this site is about interacial sex between BLACKMEN and women of colour, so i dont understand why u r on this site. my advice to u is stay OFF this site b4 u get SQUASHED!! U started this situation by not leaving me alone to have my say. therefore, wherever u go on this site, i'll b there to denounce u and cleanse ur soul of the DEVIL inside u. Simba ( a BLACKMAN )

Just for the record, susanna2012 DID NOT say "she dont like BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE anymore".

What she said was: "I don't like black guys anymore. I've had two relationships before my husband with black guys. I told him about them and my hubby became crazy of pleasure. We used my previous experiences to increse our sexual life and it worked good for him for a long time. But I'm in love with my husband, a tall and strong blonde caucasian man. I would never change him for a black guy or anybody else."

While her way of stating it is lacking, it is pretty clear that she is not saying she doesn't like blacks as a race, just that she has no desire to have sex with a black man or any other man than her husband because she is in love.
She is not declaring anything racist, only monogamous.

As she has had interracial relationships before, should her marriage take a dump, I would bet that she will find happiness with another guy regardless of what race he may happen to be.

satyr303, im MORE of a MAN than u'll ever be coz im BLACK, im PROUD, and i'll continue to say things OUTLOUD! and if u dont like it then tuff! coz im here to stay and im NOT going away. so why dont u go and have a cup of tea with ur friend :devil: the DEVIL!! oh, & 4 the record, U replied 2 MY post, not the other way round! simba (a PROUD BLACKMAN)

Just for the record, susanna2012 DID NOT say "she dont like BLACKMEN/BLACKRACE anymore".

What she said was: "I don't like black guys anymore. I've had two relationships before my husband with black guys. I told him about them and my hubby became crazy of pleasure. We used my previous experiences to increse our sexual life and it worked good for him for a long time. But I'm in love with my husband, a tall and strong blonde caucasian man. I would never change him for a black guy or anybody else."

While her way of stating it is lacking, it is pretty clear that she is not saying she doesn't like blacks as a race, just that she has no desire to have sex with a black man or any other man than her husband because she is in love.
She is not declaring anything racist, only monogamous.

As she has had interracial relationships before, should her marriage take a dump, I would bet that she will find happiness with another guy regardless of what race he may happen to be.
susan should have just left....matter of fact....if thats was the case..... why was she on this site anyway......

susan should have just left....matter of fact....if thats was the case..... why was she on this site anyway......

From what I see, she had joined back in January did a lot of posting related to fantasy cuckolding and such supposedly because it turned her husband on and then she or they decided they weren't going to go there and quit.
Could have all been BS from the start.

As with most who are here, for a thrill.

From what I see, she had joined back in January did a lot of posting related to fantasy cuckolding and such supposedly because it turned her husband on and then she or they decided they weren't going to go there and quit.
Could have all been BS from the start.

As with most who are here, for a thrill.
No doubt bruh

Back