Good bye!

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Well it was funny during a long time but it's time to say goodbye. I can't stay all my life writing about sex encounters with black males. I'll be true with all from this web: I don't like black guys anymore. I've had two relationships before my husband with black guys. I told him about them and my hubby became crazy of pleasure. We used my previous experiences to increse our sexual life and it worked good for him for a long time. But I'm in love with my husband, a tall and strong blonde caucasian man. I would never change him for a black guy or anybody else.
I'm strong enought to say it. Perhaps a lot of men (white men) here couldn't do the same and they will continue simulating to be black guys or female white ladies interested in afroamerican men.
Well good bye.

Well it was funny during a long time but it's time to say goodbye. I can't stay all my life writing about sex encounters with black males. I'll be true with all from this web: I don't like black guys anymore. I've had two relationships before my husband with black guys. I told him about them and my hubby became crazy of pleasure. We used my previous experiences to increse our sexual life and it worked good for him for a long time. But I'm in love with my husband, a tall and strong blonde caucasian man. I would never change him for a black guy or anybody else.
I'm strong enought to say it. Perhaps a lot of men (white men) here couldn't do the same and they will continue simulating to be black guys or female white ladies interested in afroamerican men.
Well good bye.
another fake poser online goodbye bitch

to susana2012, i hope u have nitemares about bbc for the rest of your life, your husband is nothing more than a stupid SISSY!!! & 4 u Torpedo, whoever said that ALL woman want bbc! its their personal choice! no one is ever forsing women into interracial sex. besides, wot are u doing on this site anyway??? Simba ( a BLACKMAN )

Well good bye.
YOU NOT GONE YET.HURRY...HURRY..:devil:

Well good bye.
Bravo! A good reality check! Good luck to you susana2012.

to susana2012, i hope u have nitemares about bbc for the rest of your life, your husband is nothing more than a stupid SISSY!!! & 4 u Torpedo, whoever said that ALL woman want bbc! its their personal choice! no one is ever forsing women into interracial sex. besides, wot are u doing on this site anyway??? Simba ( a BLACKMAN )

simba, your post shows a high level of childishness. I realize that this is an open forum - but wishing ill will to a fellow human and name calling? Grow up! satyr303 (a WHITEMAN)

satyr303, u stupid ignorant WHITEBOY!! my post was a direct responce to susana2012 who said in her post that she does not like the black race anymore, which makes her a RACIST! and since u agree with her, that also makes u a RACIST!!! long live the BLACK race!! simba (a BLACKMAN)

satyr303, u stupid ignorant WHITEBOY!! my post was a direct responce to susana2012 who said in her post that she does not like the black race anymore, which makes her a RACIST! and since u agree with her, that also makes u a RACIST!!! long live the BLACK race!! simba (a BLACKMAN)
I am so sorry simba but i really do not understand you, what do you mean a black race? This sounds a little racist to me :D i know only one race, the human race. :D

simba, your response to my post continues to show a high level of childishness and racism on your part. For the record she said she didn't like black men anymore. Not the entire race. Hence, that does not make her a racist - merely some one whom has exercised her freedom of choice in whom she wishes to associate with. Long live HUMANKIND - irregardless of their race or creed .

Back