Going on actual dates?

Are there any hotwives that go on actual dates with bulls or potential bulls?

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle a few years already and are comfortable with what we've accomplished, but she bought up that while she does enjoy the sex, she'd like to go on actual dates to break up the monotony of just going over to his place/our place or a hotel to "fuck". We've been in a relationship for over 20 years and she knows what to expect from one of our dates so she'd like to see how a different experience would change the outcome, in terms of flirting, drinking/eating, dancing or even the possibility or being seen by others would add to the excitement and build up leading to sex. Anyone that has done this, any advice or tips or even downsides that we should know about?
Absolutely! Women should have their sexial freedom....this includes public dates with other Men. Their Tiny Dick, Chastity locked, Cuck Hubby should be at home doing housework.

Absolutely important. My wife says dates a part of her foreplay. she loves going out with one of her lovers and flirting and playing - very often slipping off her panties - if she's wearing them and dropping them in the lap of her lover of sending him messages to finger her pussy in a busy bar. That's the type of thing that gets her very wet! Of course, she does also just call in spontaneously to ummm... see... her lover/s on occasion when she's in the mood. She does love it when a friend of hers or her lovers sees them and comes up to them with a questioning look lol

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle a few years already and are comfortable with what we've accomplished, but she bought up that while she does enjoy the sex, she'd like to go on actual dates to break up the monotony of just going over to his place/our place or a hotel to "fuck". We've been in a relationship for over 20 years and she knows what to expect from one of our dates so she'd like to see how a different experience would change the outcome, in terms of flirting, drinking/eating, dancing or even the possibility or being seen by others would add to the excitement and build up leading to sex. Anyone that has done this, any advice or tips or even downsides that we should know about?
Over the years I’ve had a couple bulls who actually took me out to dinner or at least drinks at the bar before we headed off for sex . It was nice though for discretion we had to be careful where we went .

My wife has been on a couple of dates with her previous lover and it’s very erotic, we were far enough away from where we live to accidentally bump into someone but you still never know what may occur. Risky but erotic.

Back