Going on actual dates?

My wife needs and deserves the companionship, and enjoys going out on real dates. Affection on a regular basis is good any relationship and good for your mental health. I spend a significant part of the year away from home on business, and can be gone for long periods of time. Sometimes my wife will visit me once I am settled in, but that is rare due to her work. She prefers to find guys looking for a longer-term, regular thing that can last weeks or sometimes months. It generally stops when I am home, unless I ask her too or if she has someone she really likes. The two main problems are many guys don't want to take "breaks" because I am home, or they say they want a long-term thing but disappear shortly after the first hookup.

Dates...absolutely! Getting together for drinks, dinner is a must for first time meetings. Gives both of us a chance to get to know one another and decide if we are a good match. First dates don't include sex, just looking for a connection. Husband is usually along for the first meet.
If all goes well and we are all comfortable I will more than likely meet alone on the second get together. But, again, I like to begin the evening with a cocktail and go from there. Need something to break the ice. Always felt more excited and comfortable easing my way into the next level.

Away from her home turf where we are well known as a married couple, my wife loves to go out on public dates with her black boyfriends. Anne proudly wears her wedding rings as she walks arm in arm with her young handsome ebony adonis.

To please her man, Anne goes bra-less and panty-less under a very sexy blouse, mini skirt and stilettos. These are outfits that she would never wear in our conservative community or privately for me at home.

Anne especially enjoys the jealous looks from white wives who would love to trade places with her.
(y)

My wife loves the dating/GF aspect and going out in public with her guys. She usually dated in a city 3 hours from us and loved public kissing and fondling with her young black BFs. She also has traveled with several of them. I stay home, let my imagination run wild and jack off. LOL. It is all good.
My wife went on dates with her lover and spent a few nights with him at his place so exciting I could hardly sleep alone at night naked in bed by myself

I think "dates" are very HOT hobby....and as the husband I like coaching and directing her, dressing her up slutty, telling her what to wear, how much makeup she should have on (a lot), how she should sit, talk, flirt.....and giving her goals and asking her to have him take pics of her and send them to you.
I think it's more exciting for us husbands when the wife is out on dates with her bull or lover

My wife loves going on dates with her boyfriend. I have given her the freedom to fully explore the relationship and let it develop to its fullest. They definitely have a serious connection and she says the sex is WAY better for it.
That's the way it should be a wife should be able to enjoy her lover go on dates build a sexual relationship with her husband's support

Your wife is a very lucky woman. Cuckold husbands relinquish any and all of their former marital rights once a black bull seeds her and takes physical ownership.

If there is also a deeper emotional connection with her black lover, our wives should be free to pursue that loving relationship with their new boyfriend. Cuckold husbands have no right to object and should be very grateful to remain as secondary partners.
yes, i agree.

Totally agree with everyone that mentioned that is a must. Dinner, drinks, movies and even dancing has been part of our arrangements with long term partners. This is all of together or alone.

If the chemistry is there I have no issues going on dates. Nothing up with socializing with a guy that is sharing my bed.

Several years ago, my much younger Filipina wife started dating her now-boyfriend, simply because she loves dancing and I’m not much of a dancer. She eventually started sleeping with him, with my blessings.
He’s lived with us for a couple of years, and they are deeply in love. The wonderful thing is that my wife’s love for her boyfriend in no way has minimized or reduced her love for me. Of course, since I’m much older, my libido is nowhere near my wife’s boyfriend’s, so he’s become her primary sex partner by default.

Back