Going on actual dates?

For me/us its not about dating, I do that with pops, but I do enjoy the fucking and sucking and all the dynamics that flow from and into that aspect of this lifestyle. Such as the sub hub, or sub slut roles, age differences, or cuckold role at times, the fluffing and cleaning and the reclaim role, too. The dressing up and outfit selection, the "wife" prep before the meet is all just added spice. When it comes to dates, dining out, bars etc. that's for me and pops. No humiliation or role replacement there!

HWJ

She has never had problems setting up her dates. It's about her freedom to us....

I can ask her about what she is up to, she will usually tell me. I don't ask sometimes, cuz I don't want to know.

I like when my wife can spend a little time away with her Bull. It gives her a chance to dress up for a date and spend time alone with him. I also disappear when they get back so that when they need private time they will have it. That doesn't mean I am always excluded.

Are there any hotwives that go on actual dates with bulls or potential bulls?

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle a few years already and are comfortable with what we've accomplished, but she bought up that while she does enjoy the sex, she'd like to go on actual dates to break up the monotony of just going over to his place/our place or a hotel to "fuck". We've been in a relationship for over 20 years and she knows what to expect from one of our dates so she'd like to see how a different experience would change the outcome, in terms of flirting, drinking/eating, dancing or even the possibility or being seen by others would add to the excitement and build up leading to sex. Anyone that has done this, any advice or tips or even downsides that we should know about?
I Have posted Looking for this exact thing for this exact reason. I have encountered lots of cucks that get in the way of this, he been the one to make Initial contact And set things up, tends to only want the fucking aspect.... Good topic

I always encourage my woman to go on dates with her regulars in hopes to encourage them in becoming a couple and to have more frequent sex and mating.

I always insist she go on dates with her black lovers to get to know them and feel comfortable with them. I pay for the dates and make sure she always has on a wedding ring and somewhat revealing clothes but the point isn't for them to hook up, kiss and feel each other out at most. It always seems to work. She feels wanted, desired and has fun with him and he just increased his chances of getting her pussy. Thats how i talked my ex-fiancee into having sex with "T". She fell in love with him .

It's so rare to find a wife or couple that would agree to dates with the wife. It seems like a no go topic when even bringing up the word. I've had husband's get super jealous and Insecure for going out on lunch with the wife.

It'd be nice to go out on a solo date with the wife to break up the just come over and let's get to it. Even if it's a flirt at the bar.

We're fine with going out on a date. We are swingers and both have hall passes.

Mrs Wild prefers intimacy when it comes to solo play. Once we've established trust, she likes to be taken out for dinner & drinks before moving forward. If she's feeling it, then back to his hotel room for her solo fun.

She is however not interested in an ongoing relationship afterwards. Seems some guys struggle to understand this.

My wife loves the dating/GF aspect and going out in public with her guys. She usually dated in a city 3 hours from us and loved public kissing and fondling with her young black BFs. She also has traveled with several of them. I stay home, let my imagination run wild and jack off. LOL. It is all good.
Exactly like Tina , she needs a connection , makes the ex far better she says

The first time meeting, we do dinner & drinks as a couple to assess the guy. After that Mrs Wild prefers to arrange private dates for herself before having sex. She is turned on by the intimacy.
What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

It's so rare to find a wife or couple that would agree to dates with the wife. It seems like a no go topic when even bringing up the word. I've had husband's get super jealous and Insecure for going out on lunch with the wife.

It'd be nice to go out on a solo date with the wife to break up the just come over and let's get to it. Even if it's a flirt at the bar.
Away from her home turf where we are well known as a married couple, my wife loves to go out on public dates with her black boyfriends. Anne proudly wears her wedding rings as she walks arm in arm with her young handsome ebony adonis.

To please her man, Anne goes bra-less and panty-less under a very sexy blouse, mini skirt and stilettos. These are outfits that she would never wear in our conservative community or privately for me at home.

Anne especially enjoys the jealous looks from white wives who would love to trade places with her.

My wife loves going on dates with her boyfriend. I have given her the freedom to fully explore the relationship and let it develop to its fullest. They definitely have a serious connection and she says the sex is WAY better for it.
Your wife is a very lucky woman. Cuckold husbands relinquish any and all of their former marital rights once a black bull seeds her and takes physical ownership.

If there is also a deeper emotional connection with her black lover, our wives should be free to pursue that loving relationship with their new boyfriend. Cuckold husbands have no right to object and should be very grateful to remain as secondary partners.

Back